Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Temple+ Support archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecho

Literate
When trying to create a favored soul character, the game showed "Error! Missing line 20034 in mes\stat_ext.mes"
I am using a GOG version of TOEE. I installed CO8 and ativated CO8 NC first then installed Temple plus last.
Help, plz.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
When trying to create a favored soul character, the game showed "Error! Missing line 20034 in mes\stat_ext.mes"
I am using a GOG version of TOEE. I installed CO8 and ativated CO8 NC first then installed Temple plus last.
Help, plz.
You need charisma > 10.
Looks like I left out the "can't pick this class" text for FS but other than that it should work.

zool

Arcane
Just did a fresh install of ToEE + CO8 + Temple+ version v1.0.63 but I have a problem.

Temple+ installed fine and launched the config utility after it had finished installing. However, no shortcuts were created on my desktop and the Temple+ folder from the start menu is empty. Where can I find the Temple+ and Temple+ Config executables? I've looked in my ToEE install folder and haven't found anything.

Eridion

Novice
This isn't really a bug or anything, but can you add a description for Greater Two Weapon Fighting feat?
Fixed 1.0.65

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystarie

Barely Literate
The Eldritch Knight does not seem to work in the current build (1063) but when I backtrack to 1062 it does. Help?

Pygmy

Novice
Mystarie once you have chosen the bonus feat for Eldritch Knight Level 1 push the green SKILLS button with your mouse; you can know complete the level up and will retain the bonus feat you chose. I don't know why the Eldritch Knight is behaving like this in the latest update

Incidentally was Deft Opportunist left out? Also Vexing Flanker only appears accessible as a fighter bonus feat

Mystarie

Barely Literate
Mystarie once you have chosen the bonus feat for Eldritch Knight Level 1 push the green SKILLS button with your mouse; you can know complete the level up and will retain the bonus feat you chose. I don't know why the Eldritch Knight is behaving like this in the latest update

Incidentally was Deft Opportunist left out? Also Vexing Flanker only appears accessible as a fighter bonus feat

Thank you, that worked!

Sitra Achara

Arcane

Fixed, hotfix in progress. Incidentally it's related to the feat updates too..

Bohandas

Educated
Malwarebytes is reporting that the latest version of the configuration executable looks suspicious/"anomalous"

Mystarie

Barely Literate
Enlarge Person spell does not seem to work on the Aasimar race in any of the multiple ways I tested it.

Gregz

Arcane
Sitra Achara I installed the latest Temple+ today, and rolled a Troll barbarian and Troll fighter, after several encounters their XP = 0? All other members of the party have accumulated 990XP. The patch notes say troll PCs level 'slower', but no XP at all seems like a bug. Can you comment on this?

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Sitra Achara I installed the latest Temple+ today, and rolled a Troll barbarian and Troll fighter, after several encounters their XP = 0? All other members of the party have accumulated 990XP. The patch notes say troll PCs level 'slower', but no XP at all seems like a bug. Can you comment on this?
They have effective level of 13 IIRC (6 HD + level adj 6 + 1 class level). Lower level mobs will thus give 0 xp.

dig314

Novice
Greetings!
Edit: v1.0.63 out now!
I currently have v1.0.60. When Temple+ searches for updates, it displays the message "Could not check for updates."
Do I need to manually install v1.0.63 ?
Dig

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Greetings!
Edit: v1.0.63 out now!
I currently have v1.0.60. When Temple+ searches for updates, it displays the message "Could not check for updates."
Do I need to manually install v1.0.63 ?
Dig
If auto update isn't working then yes you can manually install the latest version from the modDB site.
Just to be sure, in the configuration utility, you haven't checked "Disable automatic updates ", right?

dig314

Novice
The Disable Updates is Unchecked. Can you provide the website Temple Plus is contacting ? I use DNS domain filtering and maybe my router is blocking it.

Vinh

Literate
Hi. I am here to report a few more bugs.

This is Co8 content, I am fighting big dragon in the last map of the drow quest. Hero's feast should protect against fear, as per description, but I was still affected by fear gaze, whatever that is, I cant find a description for it. Also, the game crash a lot in this fight. I am using 1.0.64. Here is the save and the dump files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nxhjiwucdbltbpb/AAAqXv63RJvCktZd0PdEUOWua?dl=0

Fixed v1.0.70 (side effect of buggy Remove Fear effect)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bohandas

Educated
Hi. I am here to report a few more bugs.

This is Co8 content, I am fighting big dragon in the last map of the drow quest. Hero's feast should protect against fear, as per description, but I was still affected by fear gaze, whatever that is, I cant find a description for it. Also, the game crash a lot in this fight. I am using 1.0.64. Here is the save and the dump files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nxhjiwucdbltbpb/AAAqXv63RJvCktZd0PdEUOWua?dl=0

I've had similar problems. IIRC most things that should negate fear don't seem to work

Barbarian

Arcane
Is this compatible with the german version of the game? Couldn't find the answer in the faq.

slide

Barely Literate
I am playing TOEE for the very first time using only this mod. It was working perfectly for about a week until it suddenly stopped to run at all today. No crash but it would just stay on the task manager forever till I force close it. The pointer would just load and nothing happens next.

The only thing I did differently that I could imagine is that I updated a very old itunes last night.

It sucks since I already cleared until 4th floor of the Temple. Thanks for your time.

Details are:
GOG
Version 1064
https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/89RO0I8Q/file.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom