Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Text Adventures In The Age Of Decadence

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Why does Vault Dweller use his Kosmonaut alt to troll poor Wang Lo? That's the question. As if the quoting bullshit wasn't a dead giveaway.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Why does Vault Dweller use his Kosmonaut alt to troll poor Wang Lo? That's the question. As if the quoting bullshit wasn't a dead giveaway.
:lol: Nah man, it's fucking funny to answer Lo Wang bullshit with even more bullshit.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
VentilatorOfDoom said:
:lol: Nah man, it's fucking funny to answer Lo Wang bullshit with even more bullshit.

Edit: Sorry, double post.

Silellak

Cipher
VentilatorOfDoom said:

Edit: Sorry, triple post.

Radisshu

Prophet
SO YOU'RE ALL VD'S ALTS AS I SUSPECTED ALL ALONG!!!!

Damn this place is thick with ridiculously butthurt arguments nowadays.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Kosmonaut said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:

Well, this explains a lot.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Silellak said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:

Edit: Sorry, triple post.
:lol:

Melcar

Arcane
So I'm going to hit some clubs tonight with a hot cousin (older, fuck yeah) and some of her girlfriends. Hope they're not fucking hippos. See VD? I could be playing AoD but instead I have to engage in debauchery. It's all your fault.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Wang Lo said:
Kosmonaut said:
Because it was mostly written by your obsession, VD.

Obsession is a strong word. Go back and count all the posts of his I have simply ignored. I started off pretty nice, posting as lepidopterist at ITS. Then I get referred back here reading old threads and posted a bit before he pulled me into nonsense with how much heart and soul indies got but still tried to disengage, yet I get maniacs going on about how I am a troll and suffer butthurt, so I register as ALT267 and get "revealed" by second biggest dumbfuck on planet, VoD, who I suspect is VD incognito.

As you know full well I have been pretty tolerant in the past of him long before that, my friend.

But really we got this clown who 6 years ago came out and said this game was done. No one with a lick of programming experience could help but roll their eyes this game would be mostly done in a year, but who knows maybe it is a case like the guy worked somewhere and did not want to be accused of stealing code so he claimed a much different start date, or maybe he really is ten times faster than a typical very good programmer (which is ten times faster than average programmer).

But it's not his field so I would forgive that except the lying and backpedalling continued for all this time until in the other thread he finally admits he was just wrong. So, he was just completely lying this whole time. Here is the great VD, white knight of indie RPGs. Us indie guys will bend you over the table and roger you just like the other guys, but we got heart and soul! We don't need the stuff that is hard to do to have a good game, we just need spirit man. I am a game designer because I designed that the game should have dialog in it. I so smart! Look at my game system. I had 7 years to come up with that but it's exactly the same as many action RPGs or rather to be more accurate like every rpg themed mod some 17 year old has ever made in human history.

And this is from someone who does know something. I gave a tiny peak of throwaway art I knew would be ridiculed but you at least do know I was not lying about having a game done sans content. Hell, I was in a close to working mockup state years ago. People who do know anything also know just how few guys make their own animated characters starting fron skeleton and make technically tight anatomically correct characters. As usual I am sure VD is too much of a dumbfuck to even get how that's different from taking the awful character packs from torque and retexturing.

If they even retextured them, the skin textures are just fucking awful, no two ways about it. I can see they are slowly taking out the previous textures and materials which seemed to have some kind of emissions or bloom designed to make aliasing as bad as possble, so maybe it's not so much incredible cluelessness as project just moves slower than molasses in winter. But either way I don't count on this project ever coming out, and even if it does they will never get torque working properly even on current computers let alone win and directx 11 cards.

Every time drivers and cards change, the previous debugging is invalidated. So since torque is not supported even nominally any more it's like making a glass house. It's just not going to work.

Compare that to guy who pieced together his own engine, made and debugged his own game system, and has made his own animated characters from scratch and is making his own artwork. Then have this clown for the last 9 years act like arrogant cock again and again. And I started engine 6 years ago! Game 4 years ago! Well sorry, but yes I got fed up with it, but at the same time registering as ALT267 and Sick Bum is irony. Yeah, I am a bum. Like the hardest working guy on the planet since cleve in his glory days, if not so smart and uberawesome.

It kills me this guy puts himself out there as like the only adult on the codex or in RPGs, when all he is is the biggest jackass. Deep down the mature posters like him here really do think this is or should be a prestigious rpg magazine.

It's like airplane know as RPG is going down for 20 years. The trolls and wags have been roasting marshmellows over the port engine, and when the starboard engine exploded even tim cain bailed out of the plane, but we have this fucking jackass up front who won't sit down and shut up. All we need is the power of prayer. And of course for everyone here to give me some money. People who are humble never say they are humble, anyone who's humble is an arrogant jackass. If he played ultima he knows this, if not he is not someone who should ever make an RPG. Leave that to the couple guys quietly checking for scuba gear. Maybe we at least don't have to drown to death but having incompetent clown like VD make a bad name for indie gamers is the ultimate slap in the face for the few guys who might have a chance to do something some day.

But anyway, yes I am a troll, and asshole, and a butthurt bum. I am teenager who lives in basement and never held down a job. So are the dozens of other people who hate vault dweller and are sick of his bullshit. It's not like EVERY PROGRAMMER I KNOW is at least halfheartedly into RPGs and as if ever single one of them has not made some foray into game programming, however humble. Yes it's impossible there are people who know what the fuck they are talking about who read about this stuff. Actually it's easy to get messianic comparing yourself to the likes of vogel and cleve but then in bigger markets the indy games out there are a different story and I remember, oh yeah that's what I should compare myself to, real programmers who have experience on games people heard of outside of rpg sites, not whoever the fuck these weirdos are.

Which I would still not mind so much but to top it off he is actually gaining traction convincing people all it takes to make a great rpg is a skim of choice and consequences on top of a hiking simulator. And for that I hope he chokes on a chicken bone and dies asap. Or failing that release aod so people can see what crap it is for themselves and how his "design" philosphy is a big joke. But that game is probably not going to come out any time soon unfortunateli, if ever, due to reasons above.

I so enjoy making friends. Anyone wanna buy my game?

Fantastic bro, I love your shit keep it up :thumbsup:

Wang Lo

Novice
"Obsession blah blah."

This is sort of like the thing with Lumpy in other thread. Basically I state my points, lay out basic premises and facts to the best of my knowledge in an easy to recognize format to allow for correction, and then I lay out my argument using that as a base. My wall of text is one complete thought laid out without any editing. That's how a normal person with some intelligence and education conducts themselves when they try to get a point across.

I see a lot more text by other people, and a million times more effort has to go into these little quote marathons than has gone into all internet posts I have done in my life.

By contrast VD in particular does his best to obfuscate or evade points made by other people or shift into total nonsense areas. When I tried before to just summarize what are the points VoD was making, to show that really he is not even saying anything, and give him the chance to correct me I got more of the same bullshit. That is like lobbing a softball and saying well here is what I think you are saying, have you got some correction? Are you in fact saying anything? I would respond more to actual VD posts but there's no actual content to respond to.

That's the problem, nothing but doubletalk, and I used to think jesus fuck of all the dumbfucks this guy takes the cake but everyone says he is a mesch so whatever. As time goes by it becomes clear that like all these other "game designer" characters, his purpose is to justify the fact he is trying to shit into a box and sell it. VD, Jeff Vogel, Jay Bransom, and all the studio game designers can't die and start their eternal hell torment soon enough for all of me.

Ok, I lied, this so called wall of text took three minutes, not two, but it game me a chuckle almost as good as last one.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Wang Lo said:
"Obsession blah blah."
Pretty much.

Wang Lo said:
This is sort of like the thing with Lumpy in other thread.
What thread? Please provide a link to it.

Wang Lo said:
Basically I state my points, lay out basic premises and facts to the best of my knowledge in an easy to recognize format to allow for correction, and then I lay out my argument using that as a base.
No, you don't. You just make assumptions and throw some half assed insults. You think that someone is dumbfuck enough to believe that said assumptions are facts. But nobody falls for it. Not only that. But you consistently ignore all the genuine questions and inquires that are directed to you.

Wang Lo said:
My wall of text is one complete thought laid out without any editing.
And without any concern of logic, and without a modicum of effort to back your assumptions with facts.

Wang Lo said:
That's how a normal person with some intelligence and education conducts themselves when they try to get a point across.
Yes? Making assumptions? Trying to pass them as facts? Not backing any of your premises?

Wang Lo said:
I see a lot more text by other people,
Yes, but that text is not as bad as yours.

Wang Lo said:
...and a million times more effort has to go into these little quote marathons...
Not really. The hard part is the format. But Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V are your friends.

Wang Lo said:
...than has gone into all internet posts I have done in my life.
OK.

Wang Lo said:
By contrast VD in particular does his best to obfuscate or evade points made by other people
Just like you. Claiming a lot of shit, being asked to back them with proofs, ignoring all the genuine questions that I and other people did.

Wang Lo said:
...or shift into total nonsense areas.
Mirror I present you Wang Lo.

Wang Lo said:
When I tried before to just summarize what are the points VoD was making, to show that really he is not even saying anything, and give him the chance to correct me I got more of the same bullshit.
VD... VD... VD... VD... Everything is about VD. It's getting tiresome.

Wang Lo said:
That is like lobbing a softball and saying well here is what I think you are saying, have you got some correction? Are you in fact saying anything? I would respond more to actual VD posts but there's no actual content to respond to.
Just like your posts.

Wang Lo said:
That's the problem, nothing but doubletalk, and I used to think jesus fuck of all the dumbfucks this guy takes the cake but everyone says he is a mesch so whatever.
So whatever.

Wang Lo said:
As time goes by it becomes clear that like all these other "game designer" characters, his purpose is to justify the fact he is trying to shit into a box and sell it.
And why that bothers you so much? I ask you again.

Wang Lo said:
VD, Jeff Vogel, Jay Bransom, and all the studio game designers can't die and start their eternal hell torment soon enough for all of me.
I wish you could understand the image that you are presenting by wishing death to a bunch of people you know just by some internet post or buggy demos.

Wang Lo said:
Ok, I lied, this so called wall of text took three minutes, not two, but it game me a chuckle almost as good as last one.
I'm glad you are entertained.

Wang Lo

Novice
So again here is where I have to point out the basic irony. I am some guy who gets like a dozen posts in response to everything he says on this subject, but I am the obsessed one.

The irony is that I got all this accusation of being a troll or alt of like 20 people from my first few posts. By post 100 I finally said fuck it and played into this nonsense a bit, to try and point out the insanity. It's called paranoid projection and narcissistic rage. Basically we have drama modder syndrome to the tenth power.

Now like I said normally I chalk it up to what a dumbfuck and move on, but being in the position of just making a game myself I realize how pretty much everything VD and other game designers say is marketing designed to fleece sheep. Things like parties or perks or complex game system don't matter. Combat don't matter. In fact nothing matters but a couple things which I say matter!

So I am sort of like the goons in galaxy quest where one is like sometimes sarevok says one thing and does another! We have learned this to our great personal misfortune. Since I am antithesis of bullshitter it is not so easy to spot for me sometimes but I detest it more than anything on the planet. Of course VD is hardly more than walking lunchmeat anyway but the scumbag nature of the little fuck is detestable and is now on his permanent internet record.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Wang Lo said:
This is sort of like the thing with Lumpy in other thread.
So now it's about Lumpy and some other thread? You seem to have problems staying on topic. Try to focus what little attention you have.

Wang Lo said:
Basically I state my points, lay out basic premises and facts to the best of my knowledge in an easy to recognize format to allow for correction, and then I lay out my argument using that as a base. My wall of text is one complete thought laid out without any editing.
Isn't that pushing it a bit too far? What you excreet seems more like the verbal equivalent of diarrhea.

Wang Lo said:
That's how a normal person with some intelligence and education conducts themselves when they try to get a point across.
So you're saying that you know such a person? I mean, you can't be talking about yourself because it is obvious that you have no intellect or education to speak of. I bet you couldn't code a "Hello World" program if your life depended on it. Even the morning turd I freshly laid has more coding prowess than a dimwit such as you could ever hope to muster.

Wang Lo said:
I see a lot more text by other people, and a million times more effort has to go into these little quote marathons than has gone into all internet posts I have done in my life.
Only a 3rd world untermensch would need 3 minutes for a post. A teutonic member of the master race does that in 10 seconds and the result is superior too.

Wang Lo said:
By contrast VD in particular does his best to obfuscate or evade points made by other people or shift into total nonsense areas.
I don't believe that it is my duty to speak to or discuss with every retard on the planet. Do I care about every moo of a cow on the meadows? No, so why should I care about your moo? The fact that I bother talking selected "points" - if one can call it that - of yours at all is honor enough for you.

Wang Lo said:
When I tried before to just summarize what are the points VoD was making, to show that really he is not even saying anything, and give him the chance to correct me I got more of the same bullshit.
I have a theory. The fact that everything you excreet into this forums is bullshit, plus your word that the perls of wisdom I presented to you gave you an impression of bullshit too seems to indicate that your brain operates on bullshit. Everything that goes in or out turns to bullshit. That's quite an unique feat and you might want to apply at the circus.

Wang Lo said:
That is like lobbing a softball and saying well here is what I think you are saying, have you got some correction? Are you in fact saying anything? I would respond more to actual VD posts but there's no actual content to respond to.
Are you in fact saying anything? It sounds like you're merely bullshitting.

Wang Lo said:
That's the problem, nothing but doubletalk, and I used to think jesus fuck of all the dumbfucks this guy takes the cake but everyone says he is a mesch so whatever.
But of corz, everyone says it. In your mind.
A lot of things seem to circle around you and your worthless opinion. In your mind. Like the review Darth Roxor wrote specifically to spite YOU.
Yes, you're that important. In your mind.

Wang Lo said:
As time goes by it becomes clear that like all these other "game designer" characters, his purpose is to justify the fact he is trying to shit into a box and sell it. VD, Jeff Vogel, Jay Bransom, and all the studio game designers can't die and start their eternal hell torment soon enough for all of me.
You certainly sound like a normal, reasonable, intelligent and educated person.
I highly anticipate the revelation that you're on meds for years now, but contemplate suicide frequently. That's how the story goes usually, when a dumbfuck like you shows up. It's only a matter of time.

Wang Lo said:
It's because you're stupid, silly. Stupidity is also the reason why your screenshot looked like shit, why your ramblings are retarded and why you will never be able to produce anything slightly more complex than an internet post.

Wang Lo

Novice
Here's a hint for you, for a normal person a message board is a place they stop by and lose interest and move on. It's not a permanent residence where they spend their life making elaborate internet posts that amount to "he who smelt it dealt it, amirite?"

If I were really this big dumbass stalker psycho you make me out to be then these same normal people would respond something like cool story bro and not think twice about it.

So refer back to this in a year, then five years, then ten years. We'll see how much in line with reality anything VD has ever said turned out to be. I will be interested to see what way this project fails. Perhaps a fake HDD failure circa 2012 when it becomes plain even to this clown what sort of delusion he's living. We were SO CLOSE, MAN!

Wang Lo

Novice
Oh, and all the medication is because I have tripolar disorder, a perfectly legitimate condition. But I will try not to kill myself by end of year because I want to see how aod turns out and it's gonna be here any sec now.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
3 months ago:

Wang Lo said:
The ultimate test is that I've played through [the AoD demo] at least partway many times, more interest than I can muster for typical games these days...

Wang Lo: I has ideas!
VD: Your ideas aren't very good, here is why...
Galsiah: walls of text examining Wang Lo's ideas and explaining why they are half assed.

Wang Lo said:
I hate game design and game designed and hope that VD, Jeff Vogel, Jay Bransom, and all the studio game designers can't die and start their eternal hell torment soon enough for all of me.

PS. And for that I hope VD chokes on a chicken bone and dies asap. Or failing that release aod so people can see what crap it is for themselves and how his "design" philosphy is a big joke.

Wang Lo

Novice
Vault Dweller said:
3 months ago:

Wang Lo said:
The ultimate test is that I've played through [the AoD demo] at least partway many times, more interest than I can muster for typical games these days...

Wang Lo: I has ideas!
VD: Your ideas aren't very good, here is why...
Galsiah: walls of text examining Wang Lo's ideas and explaining why they are half assed.

Wang Lo said:
I hate game design and game designed and hope that VD, Jeff Vogel, Jay Bransom, and all the studio game designers can't die and start their eternal hell torment soon enough for all of me.

PS. And for that I hope VD chokes on a chicken bone and dies asap. Or failing that release aod so people can see what crap it is for themselves and how his "design" philosphy is a big joke.

My opinion has never changed, you are just such an egomaniac you don't get the concept that I was trying to be nice to someone I have long known to be a jackass.

If you give feedback to a game and want it to be constructive you don't come out and say jump into a fire and fry you fucking hippy. I figured though I could make at least a tiny bit of progress, but basically it comes down to you won't accept the idea of any change that amounts to more than wrangling numbers but you have been doing that for a year and obviously that's never going to work or it would have been fixed long ago.

I was trying to be constructive but after so much bullshit finally I bowed out of things at ITS, but you jumped on my leg like a fucking tick over here as well.

So it comes down to you want to do everything the easiest way possible, dumb down everything to the 20th power, and yet still get the glory of being like the good old games of yore. Sorry but your game sucks, and you either don't know a thing about RPGs or, as I suspect more and more, you and other socalled game designers are just giving out opinions that happen to correspond to things that simplify development as much as possible.

And yeah I know it's so hard to have some branching dialog, but problem with game system is it is one big piece that can't get broken up and not many people are competent to make. That's something I have done and debugged and it was much harder than I anticipated.

Your system is almost exactly like alpha protocol, a game you mock mercilessly for its oughness skill even though your game has a dodge skill that works virtually the same. Now to you it's bad to have this toughness skill because the word makes no sense, but to someone who cares about and understands game mechanics it's bad because it's extremely simplistic dumbass game mechanic.

Now I gave my two cents over at ITS and tried very fucking hard to be polite about it, but you just don't know what the fuck you are doing, and more and more it's also clear you are a lying scumbag of the first order. How many times did you lie about how done you were alone? A million? For so many years no admission of wrongness then more and more backpedalling and now, oh wait yeah I was just lying all these years.

:lol:

Wang Lo

Novice
And the way you respond to criticism tells me you've never released anything creative at all before. You try and sidestep or explain away everything or make excuses, and positive things go right to your head even though etiquette for critiquing someone's work is to always try and find some positive.

If I just tore into you with the stuff I said in this thread from left field and kept it up for a month I'd agree it was a really dick move on my part and labeling me some kind of stalker or whatever would be valid. Truth is I have been pretty long suffering of your inane bullshit but what you receive now is exactly what you deserve. But even so it's not me fanning the flames here. I am happy to let it go and let time tell how things unfold for your project and for mine. If I am wrong I will even apologize! If I don't die of old age by then.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What's with all the double-posting, No Wang? Too stupid to use the edit button or too forgetful to get everything you want to say into one post?

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
GlobalExplorer said:
Oh-Oh that's a lot of experimentation. Let's see how it turns out.

For those who like to quantify things: this particular text adventure is 14,687 words long.
That's epic (Goethes 'Faust' is only 12031 words) :lol:

Oblivion has 9000 words :thumbsup:

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Konjad said:
GlobalExplorer said:
Oh-Oh that's a lot of experimentation. Let's see how it turns out.

For those who like to quantify things: this particular text adventure is 14,687 words long.
That's epic (Goethes 'Faust' is only 12031 words) :lol:

Oblivion has over 9000 words :thumbsup:

Fixed. :M

I know it's a fucking stupid meme, but I couldn't resist.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Wang Lo said:
So again here is where I have to point out the basic irony.
Yay obfuscation!

Wang Lo said:
I am some guy who gets like a dozen posts in response to everything he says on this subject, but I am the obsessed one.
Yes, because a great deal of your post are directed towards a single individual, always. And you know who. That's something disturbingly obsessive.

Wang Lo said:
The irony is that I got all this accusation of being a troll or alt of like 20 people from my first few posts.
That's the usual welcoming here on the Codex.

Wang Lo said:
By post 100 I finally said fuck it and played into this nonsense a bit
Just a bit? Really? I think that you still post this nonsense.

Wang Lo said:
...to try and point out the insanity.
Your insanity, I guess.

Wang Lo said:
It's called paranoid projection and narcissistic rage.
I know it as "Trying to communicate with a troll". But whatever.

Wang Lo said:
Basically we have drama modder syndrome to the tenth power.
I'm glad that you are including yourself in the problem. Recognizing it is the first step.

Wang Lo said:
Now like I said normally I chalk it up to what a dumbfuck and move on
Well, you are not chalking up this situation. You still keep doing this shit.

Wang Lo said:
...but being in the position of just making a game myself I realize how pretty much everything VD and other game designers say is marketing designed to fleece sheep.
Newsflash moron, that's what marketing is about. Trying to convince the sheeple of getting things that they don't need.

Wang Lo said:
Things like parties or perks or complex game system don't matter.
For you don't matter. But there are people that indeed enjoy that stuff.

Wang Lo said:
Combat don't matter.
In your dreams, maybe. Why don't go an play Bejewelled instead?

Wang Lo said:
In fact nothing matters but a couple things which I say matter!
Ha ha oh wow! "All of you are wrong manboons and only I'm right!". What a fucking inflated ego you have.

Wang Lo said:
So I am sort of like the goons in galaxy quest where one is like sometimes sarevok says one thing and does another! We have learned this to our great personal misfortune.
Yet another one of your patented bullshit, aimed-to-confuse analogies, that are just empty words that don't say anything relevant. Are you Azrael the Cat, by chance?

Wang Lo said:
Since I am antithesis of bullshitter
How can be you an antithesis of bullshitter, when you are, in fact, the biggest bullshitter?

Wang Lo said:
...it is not so easy to spot for me sometimes but I detest it more than anything on the planet.
That means that you hate yourself right?

Wang Lo said:
Of course VD is hardly more than walking lunchmeat anyway but the scumbag nature of the little fuck is detestable and is now on his permanent internet record.
And you are the white knigth, defender of the truth and the virtue of the RPG creators, in your crusade against the DwellerSpawn.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Wang Lo said:
Here's a hint for you, for a normal person a message board is a place they stop by and lose interest and move on.
For normal people, yes. But not for you. You still keep doing this bullshit. Posting rants against VD and AoD. And pimping your nonexistent game.

Wang Lo said:
It's not a permanent residence where they spend their life making elaborate internet posts that amount to "he who smelt it dealt it, amirite?"
Mirror... mirror.

Wang Lo said:
If I were really this big dumbass stalker psycho you make me out to be then these same normal people would respond something like cool story bro and not think twice about it.
And how do you know that? How do you anticipate the reactions you'll have in this forum, if you were a big dumbass stalker psycho?

Wang Lo said:
So refer back to this in a year, then five years, then ten years.
The world ends in the year 2012. So that's pretty much irrelevant.

Wang Lo said:
We'll see how much in line with reality anything VD has ever said turned out to be.
I'm not that riled up by VD. I'm not obsessed with him, so I don't think that I will care about one more of his lies, unlike you, stalker.

Wang Lo said:
I will be interested to see what way this project fails.
Because is a fact that it will fail right? It's written in stone. Great to know. Let me tell that to konjad, so he can remove AoD from the list of upcoming RPGs.

Wang Lo said:
Perhaps a fake HDD failure circa 2012 when it becomes plain even to this clown what sort of delusion he's living.
Does that works to you when you rant in forums? Doing all those assumptions? Do people believe you? Because that shit is not working on me man.

Wang Lo said:
We were SO CLOSE, MAN!
GTFO stalker.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Wang Lo said:
Oh, and all the medication is because I have tripolar disorder, a perfectly legitimate condition.
So you switch personalities. From bullshitter, to troll, to obsessive stalker. That explains a lot!

Wang Lo said:
But I will try not to kill myself by end of year
Damn, what a shame.

Wang Lo said:
...because I want to see how aod turns out and it's gonna be here any sec now.
Really? The only thing that keeps you from killing yourself is a fucking game?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Please continue. I'm not done with my popcorn yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom