Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Iwannabearock

Novice
Man with the quarantine they are working on updates like madmen. Every 2 days we get something. Last one with the new worldwide plague mechanic is sick, on turn 60-70 all kingdoms have already closed their frontiers and I can't enter the big cities with my agents!! What can I do?

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man with the quarantine they are working on updates like madmen. Every 2 days we get something. Last one with the new worldwide plague mechanic is sick, on turn 60-70 all kingdoms have already closed their frontiers and I can't enter the big cities with my agents!! What can I do?

I've read that agents with healer skills has special options to bypass the confinement. And bribes should still work, at least it did for me, but more expensive than usual

Ninjerk

Arcane
Unfortunately, you'll have to convert new agents from a distance. Agents already within kingdoms can more-or-less move about freely (even in soft authoritarian kingdoms like Aissur).

wyork

Novice

Have you tried to pick option #19 as your agent's cover ID? I've been told that CoverID 19 is unstoppable.

Iwannabearock

Novice
Is there any new about the game? Someone should revive it or buy the idea with all the art. The game itself may be missing but the ideas behind it where pretty developped (and complex). History, goal, agents, gods, stats needed, fights, wars, powers, races, classes, civilizations, events, heroes, items, factions, etc... Everything was already figure it out except the AI, wasn't it?
Of course it's not something easy to do but there is a lot of work already done. (even if there is only the updates and it was all forge, even then there is a lot of work about the idea and the mechanism already done)

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
we are literally having a closed alpha corona tourney right now, game's getting great and getting new features every mini patch

btw Haba good job with the demonic bat strats, almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw you use that

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I would have preferred to see them continue improving the AI instead of focusing on multiplayer but oh well, I guess I'm in the minority.

Btw have you guys ever seen ogres split into two orcs when they die? I think this happened to me last night when but I was admittedly very, very tired so maybe I just dreamed it.

Beowulf

Arcane
I would have preferred to see them continue improving the AI instead of focusing on multiplayer but oh well, I guess I'm in the minority.

Btw have you guys ever seen ogres split into two orcs when they die? I think this happened to me last night when but I was admittedly very, very tired so maybe I just dreamed it.

Even when you played 100h the game can still surprise you with something like that.
That's a staggering amount of content for and Alpha stage. Glad to see they used the budged right after all.

Mortmal

Arcane
Will they fix overpowered builds at release ? I always find out a wraith type like stacking drains , always successful no matter what. But that was to be expected it was already the case in 1990 in master of magic , or more recently making "thugs" in dominions.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Just assassinate the leader and turn their captain for your own ends lulz. Whats really op is rerouting a river early game, starving a Realm player and toying with their hungry and starving populace. Hope they dont patch that out. Even more hilarious when you drown a dwarf domain and contract water elementals to animate them for nearly unlimited gold at next to no cost. Literally forged a golem of gold and walked it through as the godhead savior of a guys kingdom few games ago. Could have walked through his front gates but before i could arrive to the city just walking through his kingdom had flipped its loyalty enough for the king to suffer a coup lmao. Thats with fairly limited ops too.

Mortmal

Arcane
That's a good strat, which makes me realize it will never work and be balanced for multi, everyone will just use meta strats like that. One might think and dare to say it may not be ready for early access yet.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Illusion magic is teh shit bros. The Solipsism spell allows you to project a prophet into an alternate reality where the Struggle only exists in the minds of those obsessed with the original starting dimension's Old Ones and their eldritch game. You can literally wreak havoc upon the unsuspecting from there, great trolling potential!

Mortmal

Arcane
Yes the perfect exemple of a great ability perfectly fine in your singleplayer campaign but that will be nerfed cause of the multiplayer part.

Sabbah

Novice
It seems there is no public site about this game now and the early access is in preparing.
Is it still available to get an alpha key here?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Is it still available to get an alpha key here?
I have a selection of alpha keys that would surely interest a fine gentleman like you. If you'll just follow me down this alley...

A shameless attempt when you can just get them for free by joining the discord and asking a dev or even a mod.
I'm trying to run an honest business here man!

There is value in providing hard to find things that customers desire, wouldn't you agree? There is such confusion about this obscure game, and yet it is so worth the trouble. You couldn't blame anyone for trying to make it more accessible to others, even for a modest fee, no? (PM for details)

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The devs are so busy with development, they have totally forgotten to update the wiki, though.
I mean, the entire divination skill tree of agents is missing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom