Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Administration Closing threads

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I first suspected Infinitron was a cuck when he originally split the thread and gave it a title that made it seem like it's dumb to criticize it, and that was when I noticed that he would change thread titles to cast aspersions on people who criticize leftist politics
Actually, people started coming to the thread thinking it's about hairstyles mainly because of the misleading title which he put. Hairstyles were not the focus from the start.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron already moves anything even slightly anti-dev away from prying eyes (can't offend the precious devs), for it to be retardo'd you must have really hit a nerve.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
The Codex has been infiltrated. I can't discuss further here. Too many eyes.
You're laughing but we're not, you should keep Infinitron on a shorter leash because he's way too trigger happy to split threads and moderate forums because he doesn't want to offend his precious developers. Plus he's a jew so by default you should look at his hands because (((they're))) always scheming.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
So that's why I couldn't find the thread for a few hours the other days.

I am telling you, it's like I said in the other thread. This is what they do:

Step 1, get a small responsibility in some forum (like moderator)
Step 2, wait it out while others around you quit
Step 3, once you rise in rank through time or by engagement, enforce your agenda

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
So that's why I couldn't find the thread for a few hours the other days.

I am telling you, it's like I said in the other thread. This is what they do:

Step 1, get a small responsibility in some forum (like moderator)
Step 2, wait it out while others around you quit
Step 3, once you rise in rank through time or by engagement, enforce your agenda
Yeah, that's entryism for you. But the question is how to combat it. People of proper character who would push back against this sort of thing have lives and responsibilities. Like take kikepedia, the "left" has semi-human blobs who can engage in edit wars 24/7 because they have no families, no job and no future and they work collectively towards whatever the globohomo and financial elites desires. Where are you going to find a person on the "right" that can compete with that kind of autistic perseverance? Where is the counter-revolutionary and dissenting WCDS brother-comrade who can compete with Inshillitron on the news front? There are none around. Ditto when it comes to moderation, that absolute drudgery without payoff. Only absolute losers like Scruffy have time for that crap.

I mean, I would happily take up the torch to shitpost RPG news stories as scathing and sardonic as they used to be on the Codex in the past but I simply don't have the time for it with a job and shit. I really do miss seeing pisstakes on the frontpage though, those were fun times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom