Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Best Hentai Game

Luzur

Good Sir
...Rapelay?

i only know of Rapelay, Sexy Beach and Knights of Xentar.
and the first 2 thanks to the Codex.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
poocolator said:
Luzur said:
...Rapelay?
I didn't like that the male character's cock would clip through the vagina. I may have gotten a patch to remove the original censored bit, if it even existed to begin with.
I don't remember because I was in a hurry to install and play the game :smug:

Why the fuck are you so smug about this shithead. You lack discipline

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Serious_Business said:
poocolator said:
Luzur said:
...Rapelay?
I didn't like that the male character's cock would clip through the vagina. I may have gotten a patch to remove the original censored bit, if it even existed to begin with.
I don't remember because I was in a hurry to install and play the game :smug:

Why the fuck are you so smug about this shithead. You lack discipline
:cry:

PorkaMorka

Arcane
Hentai aspects aside, Sengoku Rance is legitimately a way better game than say Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11, a big studio game with a lot of similarities.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Cobra Mission? Combines Hentai with light RPG elements? Every Codexer should know about this one...

Educated
True Love has more rpg-ness! Also choises and concequences! I chose to fuck that underage girl and I felt like a pedophile afterwards! True Love rocks!

I'd vote for 'Bible Black', and 'Discipline:The Record of a Crusade'

Be an evil douche, be the boy scout, be a neutral party, someone just trying to find his way out of this shit and avoiding everyone as much as you can, etc. Each has at least 5 endings (Bible Black has 12) and a lot of decisions that will affect where you end up.

And of course a large selection of women, sex scenes to satisfy almost every preference, and surprisingly good stories for both.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Codex is getting really weeaboo nowadays.

Though, how do we define the 'best' hentai game? A majority of hentai games nowadays focus heavily on plot over gameplay. Tactical/Strategic games with hentai themes such as Sengoku Rance and Utawarerumono are in the minority.

If we assume hentai games are meant to titillate, obviously the best one is the one that gives you the hardest boner.

To that, I submit that the Best Hentai Game by Codex tastes would, currently, be Rapelay.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
I'd vote for 'Bible Black', and 'Discipline:The Record of a Crusade'

Be an evil douche, be the boy scout, be a neutral party, someone just trying to find his way out of this shit and avoiding everyone as much as you can, etc. Each has at least 5 endings (Bible Black has 12) and a lot of decisions that will affect where you end up.

And of course a large selection of women, sex scenes to satisfy almost every preference, and surprisingly good stories for both.
After this and this:
PorkaMorka said:
Hentai aspects aside, Sengoku Rance is legitimately a way better game than say Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11, a big studio game with a lot of similarities.
There's no much more to say.

By the way try this:
http://www.agentdunet.com/jeux-sexy/late-at-office.html

Felix

Arcane
Princess_Hunting_Dungeon_Meister_-_b10.jpg

Here is a turn-based strategy dungeon crawler with loli demon for you, she can grow up to a busty demon and change personality :smug:.

Also this game
c99061table2.jpg

Conquer the world and train all princesses slaves, and you are a demon lord.

Felix said:
Princess_Hunting_Dungeon_Meister_-_b10.jpg

Here is a turn-based strategy dungeon crawler with loli demon for you, she can grow up to a busty demon and change personality :smug:.

Also this game
c99061table2.jpg

Conquer the world and train all princesses slaves, and you are a demon lord.

Any English translations/subtitle patches out?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Was it True Love where you can end up banging your (male) best friend if you're a total douche? That was priceless.

And the lovely translation: "keek - sound of angle twisting"

Hrrrmph.

- Divi-Dead
- Dragon Knight 4
- Crescendo
- Eve: Burst Error

Kinda silly to try to name the best "hentai" game, japs stick hentai into p. much anything. I remember this one game on NEC PC-98 where you breed flowers. It had very detailed system for it. And then you also fucked a lot of chicks in between breeding and nurturing flowers.

Quite a bit of variation.

Haba said:
Was it True Love where you can end up banging your (male) best friend if you're a total douche? That was priceless.

He'll always come on to you on the last day. It could be tied to you going after his sister, but I think he always comes on to you, regardless of which girl you're after or how much of a douche you were

No ending slides, just a "we're so happy now, blah blah" :lol:

Heresiarch

Prophet
Eushully games are gameplay wise compareble to Alice soft's.

Unfortunately when I'm looking for gameplay oriented games I find the sex stuff too distracting so no hentai for me. If I'm looking for fap materials I would prefer go to dlsite and look for "fast and furious" "straight to the point" doujin softs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom