Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Division by Ubisoft

Dr Tomo

Learned

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Now that is actually good news, I'd really like to see how good this game going to be. Not that I have much faith in Ubisoft even with M&MX.

Dr Tomo

Learned
The Division coming to PC.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/20/the-division-coming-to-pc/

Why not. It can't hurt.

Of course so when people are smart enough not to get scammed we can hear a interview later with exec's saying the PC version did poorly because of "piracy" :lol:. Look forward to the posts of codexers retarded enough to buy this turd and their delusional posts trying to justify their purchases on the forums to avoid the reality of getting scammed.

https://twitter.com/AceyBongos/status/369752158880956416

Forgot to add this if you thought about pre-ordering the PC version :lol:.

Dexter

Arcane
Why this got moved to MMORPG?

Anyway, oh yeah:

It seems awfully CGI-y to impress though.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.

Got to hand it to them, this looks spectacular. Looks being the keyword. I sincerely hope The Division will be something that has a bit more substance than merely nice easthetics but I doubt it. Ubisoft has gone fully for pumping out sandbox games that all follow the same formula of scripted missions in a wider world that's filled with lots of collectables. And frankly, when you've played one you've pretty much seen all there is to them.

Still, it would be nice if this would be something more. The E3 trailer hints at something with a little more oomph and the fact that it's multiplayer might push them to explore new avenues. Anyway, at least my inner graphic whore is interested.

Old Hans

Arcane
ack. One thing I never trust are these developer videos showing off early builds of their engines. Its like some weird bizzaro world these games always end up looking worse by end of development. HELLO ROME 2

Durwyn

Prophet
Fair enough, her arguments convinced me. Now I must withdraw my unjust and stupid opinion. All in all She's a PR representative and as it is widely known they cannot lie.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
there's no scale down in quality, especially the next-gen versions.
so... some versions are more not scaled down at all than others?

Drakron

Arcane
wow, another game about TEH EVIL TERRORITZ. Fun.

Missed the "Tom Clancy" on the title?

With him it was either Soviets or Terrorists, it got worst when he stop writing and just had his name on the covers.

circ

Arcane
Fucking balls. That looks. Pretty amazing. Some of the best VO I've ever heard. Nice environment interactions.

Critique though, as usual. Nice reflection fx but have these graphic artists never seen light? Well it beats Skyrim vanilla. Also sound fx people should maybe go to filmschool to pick up some chops maybe.

2015 eh. Must have had some major malfunctions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom