Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Gender Scrolls: Dongguard (A Codexian CYOA)

Cassidy

Arcane
2 (Turn your Gaze away from the abyss)

Baron Dupek

Arcane
1. Jump in, right into the mouth of madness.

Why are all the romance options men? Totally discriminating!

Jimbo is out of goats propably. After latest andhaira incarnates and librur banishments codex have issues with delivery of these thing y'know

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
With a keep as big as Dongguard, there's bound to be something in it we can use. I think Jimbob is fucking with us.

Sodafish

Arcane
So which thread will carry the votes, or will both threads count? This is confusing. Why not move the whole thread to the playground?

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
So which thread will carry the votes, or will both threads count? This is confusing. Why not move the whole thread to the playground?
Both threads will count, I'll either try to incorporate both votes if compatible, and if not, either flip a coin or pick whichever option I prefer.

Or I guess I could just move it all to the Playground. Might just do that to be honest.

Update soon!!

Baltika9

Arcane
Get a quest compass and keep looking for Caius Cosades. True love requires persistence or something.

Cassidy

Arcane
Look for BLOBERT, then ask him to do a Brian Surgery on FAGGOTBORN to boost his INT so he can "[Intelligence]I do not need a quest compass to find Caius Cosades"

Baltika9

Arcane
Look for BLOBERT, then ask him to do a Brian Surgery on FAGGOTBORN to boost his INT so he can "[Intelligence]I do not need a quest compass to find Caius Cosades"
Flop.

Last edited:

Cassidy

Arcane
Head WEST. Faggotborn already got a Fedora, therefore overrating 2DEEP4U Indie Games like Dear Esther is a natural complement to it.

*TIPS FEDORA*

Baltika9

Arcane
West. This shit is hilarious, jimbob. You are a genius, sir, I tip my fedora to you.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
It's funny how Jimbob spends a lot of times laughing at SJWs and Fedoras when he spends a lot of time making stuff like this.
I know, imagine spending 2-3 hours per week playing a video game and doing some quick shitty photoshop edits. No idea how I find the time. Could be spending it far more productively playing a video game and not doing any photoshop edits.

edit: I have played four hours of Garry's Mod in the last two weeks. That's an average of over fifteen minutes per day! Such wasted youth!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom