Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Golden Baby Flaps Its Wings: Grimoire Demo Released!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Bah, it's still in Zeta stage testing, so I don't think I'll bother yet. No point in checking this before it reaches Omega stage testing.

Wizfall

Cipher
I was unable to install the game or to unpack it with Winace or IZArc.
I was only able to do it with Winrar.
Maybe that will help some if you.

Captain_Obvious

Scholar
O glorious day, after all these years of despair and hope....
7zip did the trick for me, but it crashed before i could PRTSCN the character creation screen to use as background :( Oh well

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
zipy.jpg

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wrong. YOU need to bring us the LP. Will *never* forgive you abandoning the DK LP. Redeem yourself !
I'm sure I deserve severe punishment for abandoning various LPs, but ... DK ? what is that ?
Dungeon Keeper ? Am I confusing you with someone else ?.. Aaah fuu..-- I think the dudes name was Hellraiser or something like that.

edit: Thanks SerratedBiz

Well sorry bro's for the confusion.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I am stunned. :eek:

Also, due to the meaning of exemplar in my field the title conjures up funny images of little words flapping around while trumpets blare in the background.

artakserkso

Educated
I bet it's a script ingeniously crafted by Cleve to delete games not bearing the Neanderthal seal of approval.

hiver

Yeah, probably. It appeared when i deinstalled the 1.1 demo (all i got was a black screen of death from it) - from my admin account W7 64bit system.

Not exactly a thing you want to see running around.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom