Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well, don't kick yourself too much -- after further inspection it looks like The Ball and not Haunted.

Multi-headed Cow

Well it'll show up in a bundle eventually. THEY ALWAYS DO.

And on that note, I kinda wish a bundle would show up for Pineapple Smash Crew and Titan Attacks. Even though Pineapple is apparently super short (Like 3 hours) and super shallow, I kinda wanna click my mouse and shoot little mans. And Titan Attacks looks enjoyable. Space Invaders-esque thing with upgrades. And Qube. I want Qube. I think that about covers me for indies I actually want at the moment. Well wait, I'd be interested in Unstoppable Gorg and Oil Rush. And I guess Dustforce.
I am addicted to terrible videogames.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah, I'll put in $1 to get Fortix 2. Already have Bunch of Heroes (which sucks) and don't really care about Critical Mass.

Multi-headed Cow

Was a high roller and did $4 since Roboblitz looked kinda interesting from a video I saw. Only really getting Bunch of Heroes, Critical Mass, and Roboblitz out of this, but for $4 what the hell.

Still haven't gotten the keys yet though.

Edit: Hmm. Nothing showing up with a charge on Paypal either. Bleh. God damn Indie Gala.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah I suspect it's going to be slow since they are getting hammered. I put in $1.14ish since that's what the currency converter gave me when I put in $1.10. Cheapskate, I know, but I don't want any of the other games or albums.

Multi-headed Cow

Ugh. Just tried Bunch of Heroes. There are worse games in the world, but it's horrendously bland and clunky. Don't really see that being good even in co-op.

Edit: Also just tried Critical Mass. That's a pleasing enough game at least.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm not really wild about either game, although, at least the Ball is single player. I believe Haunted is basically just a more consolized version of Killing Floor with no true single player. Xotic and Wasteland Angel I actually considered buying during the Holiday sale.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bunch of Heroes Steam Key to whoever wants it: Gone apparently.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I want more Android games!

And how many fucking indie bundles are there now? Fuck, I should make some shitty game just to get it into one of these bundles and rake in some cash.

Bruticis

I have a greed corp key if someone wants it. Not going to post it like Metro did since some piece of shit redeemed and didn't even bother to thank him or post they took it. So if you want greed corp post here or send me a PM.

EDIT: Key is taken now.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Speculation on upcoming Indie Royale Valentine Bundle:

So I was viewing Steam's CDR earlier, and I noticed that two subs w/o apps were recently added: Clan of Champions, and Cladun X2. Then I remembered what Indie Royale's FB page said about the games that are coming out in their new bundle:
"2 IGF nominees and two world exclusive PC debuts"
After discovering that Clan of Champions is on the PS3 and Cladun X2 is on the PSP, I came to the conclusion that these two games are likely the "world exclusive PC debuts" in the new bundle.

Multi-headed Cow

Two games I know absolutely nothing about is kinda nice. Doesn't mean they'll be good, but coughing up $3-5 to take a look at them should be a kick.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Any chance the humble bundle is going to add some more games?

NED MOR ANDROID GAYMZ.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I BOUGHT THE INDIE GALA SHIT

BROS I WANT SHIT ON MY FAGPHONE THEY NEED TO START HACING SHIT FOR FAGPHONES TOO

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THESE FAGGY INDIE BUNDLES LIKE I CAN SKIP GETTING A BAG OG BEEF JERKY AND I CAN GET A FEW GAMES MOST ARE SHIT BUT I WILL AT LEAST GET AN HOUR OR TWO AT THE VERY WORST OUT OF THE SHIT

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah it's pretty crazy but apparently the developers make a fortune off of it or otherwise there wouldn't a dozen of these things.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Indie Royale preorder up:

The games offered this time include a fantastical first-person action-adventure game (Steam for PC), an IGF-nominated puzzle adventure title (Steam for PC and Mac, Desura for PC and Linux, DRM-free PC, Mac and Linux download), a 'scorching' single and multiplayer arcade-strategy game (Steam for PC and Mac), and a world premiere on PC for a pair of retro RPG-defense games (Desura for PC, DRM-free PC download).

Also note they are starting the minimum price at the preorder price of $4. People are thinking Zeno Clash, Hoard, and... not sure about the puzzle adventure.

Multi-headed Cow

Bummer. Already got Zeno Clash and Hoard. They're both reasonably good games though, first person beat 'em up in Zeno Clash is kinda cool, and Hoard is fun to dick with once in a while.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'll give it a few days to see if people can come up with a better idea of what's included. Given the fact you won't be able to buy it cheaper on launch I'll probably just preorder and give stuff away if it turns out to be crap I don't want/already have.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom