Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It is with deep regret that I have to announce Crooked Bee - Editor-in-Chief of the Codex - is dying. She is in her final days, suffering horribly from a condition known as "work", which I understand to be quite a brutal disease. She is currently on life support but no doubt will die soon, joining our previous Administrators Saint_Proverbius, Calis, and baby arm Jason.

But Codex is stronk. Codex must continue.

As such, we are appointing the Jew, otherwise known as Infinitron, as Editor-in-Chief. He will be doing pretty much what he's been doing already only now he has a fancier title and more prestige. This decision was seen as the best for the longevity of the Codex, and also it was deemed this would upset the most number of people.

There will be a few changes. Mostly the admin area known as "RPG Codex Content" will gradually be taken over by a new admin area. Those in that old forum will graciously be allowed to work in the new forum and they will enjoy this. A wall will have to be built to separate the two forums in the event of trouble makers, with passes issued to the ones we like allowing them to travel freely through manned guard posts. This is to ensure everyone's safety.

We trust these measures will help MAKE CODEX GREAT AGAIN.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This makes me sad. Those of you who joined more recently won't as be aware of this, but Crooked Bee is one of the best things that happened to this forum. I certainly won't have the time or energy to put together the kind of projects she did during her heyday back around 2011-2013. Even afterwards as she gradually had less & less time to do stuff, I could always count on her advice and good judgment. Bee, I salute you. :salute:

As for what happens now - probably not much. As DarkUnderlord has said, I've been operating as the de-facto editor-in-chief for quite a while now. I do have some ideas for the forum that I can now effect with my new admin powers, but I'm not going to do anything drastic without DU's approval. Expect shitty alts to be humiliated/banned more quickly, I guess.

Black_Willow

Arcane
It is with deep regret that I have to announce Crooked Bee - Editor-in-Chief of the Codex - is dying. She is in her final days, suffering horribly from a condition known as "work", which I understand to be quite a brutal disease. She is currently on life support but no doubt will die soon, joining our previous Administrators Saint_Proverbius, Calis, and baby arm Jason.
:?
That was quite distaseful.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I do have some ideas for the forum that I can now effect with my new admin powers

1405037610511.gif

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh, fortuna!

This decision was seen as the best for the longevity of the Codex, and also it was deemed this would upset the most number of people.

There will be a few changes.

As for what happens now - probably not much. As DarkUnderlord has said, I've been operating as the de-facto editor-in-chief for quite a while now. I do have some ideas for the forum that I can now effect with my new admin powers, but I'm not going to do anything drastic without DU's approval. Expect shitty alts to be humiliated/banned more quickly, I guess.

DarkUnderlord said:
1. I myself have been plenty concerned about Infinitron's tendency towards... Mountain Dew and Doritos. And one or two of the thing he's said recently have concerned me, specifically that comment he made about getting free stuff from developers and isn't that great because we're being nice to them and whatever. I have said before and will say again, there is a reason Infinitron is not an Admin. He is a good newsie.
But I am well aware of his... tendency towards perhaps more control than I would like over people / things (Infinitron is always the first to want to tag someone, ban someone, etc...)

Darkunderlord said:
there is a reason Infinitron is not an Admin
Infinitron said:
I can now effect my new admin power
DarkUnderlord said:
I am well aware of his tendeny towards more control
Infinitron said:
As for what happens now - probably not much. (..) I'm not going to do anything drastic

I DARE ANYTHING! IT IS MY DESTINY! IT IS MY RIGHT! I, INFINITRON! YES! I FEEL THE ADMIN POWERS WITHIN ME! THIS FORUM, THESE POSTERS .. THEY ARE NOTHING TO ME! KNEEL BEFORE MY ADMIN POWER! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW ADMIN!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom