Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
The white women know the superior races will protect them from the rape and give them much bigger penises

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
It was amusing because you were typing out 888 rants over picture replies, but now you are just posting videos and news stories about rapefugees. Way to ruin my fun you moon cricket. :dealwithit:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Absolutely incapable of helping himself.

Maybe in invalids-leeching-off-of-society-land this is a real sentence, but in the real world you just submitted further proof of how retarded you are. But that should be your signature, as I'm sure that's what you tell SSD why you can't work you fucking pussy ass bitch.

I found this video your class made in high school-

PorkBarrellGuy

He's like a wind-up toy. Give the key a few turns and watch him do exciting things like run into walls, fall over, make an irritating buzzing noise.

PorkBarrellGuy

Bet your wife complains a lot about your underwear.

I do hear things like OxiClean work miracles on stains like that, though. Wouldn't know myself, don't really have that problem.

PorkBarrellGuy

It's really funny that you're so anal-retentive about my typing when you have a problem with anal retention.

PorkBarrellGuy

Say what you will about the Minecraft kids, at least they seem to actually enjoy something in their lives. Also, at least when the special needs kids shit themselves it isn't because they constantly glazed their insides with a layer of chicken fat and vegetable oil to the point of utter dysfunction.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Say what you will about the Minecraft kids, at least they seem to actually enjoy something in their lives. Also, at least when the special needs kids shit themselves it isn't because they constantly glazed their insides with a layer of chicken fat and vegetable oil to the point of utter dysfunction.

Are you saying I should enjoy you being retarded? Maybe I should enjoy how much of a pussy you are too?

No thank you.

Now back to your favorite game and the people that play it-

PorkBarrellGuy

I don't think you enjoy anything, really, Roqua. You are, if you'll pardon the pun, a bit of a party pooper. (If you had bladder control issues I probably would have gone for "wet blanket" instead)

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I don't think you enjoy anything, really, Roqua. You are, if you'll pardon the pun, a bit of a party pooper. (If you had bladder control issues I probably would have gone for "wet blanket" instead)

I enjoy changing my signature for this account.

I also enjoy watching your people at game conventions for retarded kids and regular aged retards-

PorkBarrellGuy

You might as well add the rest of your pity-party of a life story to your signature, while you're at it. Especially the part about the loveless marriage to the batshit spendthrift harridan. You could actually be genuinely good at something - being a cautionary tale.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
You might as well add the rest of your pity-party of a life story to your signature, while you're at it. Especially the part about the loveless marriage to the batshit spendthrift harridan.

At least she isn't a huge fucking pussy.

This video about your people has a title I can get behind

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
YES! do you prefer KFC even more than Popeyes? IMO as far as fast food goes Popeyes tendies cannot be defeated.

PorkBarrellGuy

It really feels like you aren't applying yourself at all here, Roqua. Dare I say it, you're kind of shitting the bed.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It really feels like you aren't applying yourself at all here, Roqua. Dare I say it, you're kind of shitting the bed.

If you say so, you fucking pussy.

This video also teaches us about intersectionality in your life

YES! do you prefer KFC even more than Popeyes? IMO as far as fast food goes Popeyes tendies cannot be defeated.

Popeyes kind of screws you on portion sizes. Same with Chick Fil-A. KFC gives you tons for cheap. Those $5 fill ups are good bargains, especially the pot pie one. Also, MA only has KFC so that's the only choice in the area I live. But, when I have to have extended stays some other place for work I do switch things up and eat at all the places we don't have in MA, or not anywhere near me at least. But I always end up back at KFC. It never gets old, and it never lets you down. And it has all the necessary juices for the anal leakage.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Reading this thread

fipfpyn.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom