Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Reading this thread

fipfpyn.gif

How were you able to post that reaction gif? I thought the buttons made it impossible :M

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Popeyes kind of screws you on portion sizes. Same with Chick Fil-A. KFC gives you tons for cheap. Those $5 fill ups are good bargains, especially the pot pie one. Also, MA only has KFC so that's the only choice in the area I live. But, when I have to have extended stays some other place for work I do switch things up and eat at all the places we don't have in MA, or not anywhere near me at least. But I always end up back at KFC. It never gets old, and it never lets you down. And it has all the necessary juices for the anal leakage.

I don’t know why all the best food I know in the region is in Somerville—I never actually lived there—but you should try Red Bones barbecue. Their ribs and brisket and pulled pork/chicken are divine, or at least they were ten years ago, and the fried chicken is very good. Probably less leakage than fast food, too.

https://www.redbones.com/

And Roqua, buddy, maybe see a doctor? I’m all for not giving a fuck, but you should nip some of these health problems in the bud. I used to not give a fuck about my health—figured I would overdose in my late 20s—but once I turned 30 and realized I might live long enough to get old, I had to get my shit together.

Speaking of anger issues and emotional disconnect, my common law wife always used to complain about this stuff. Then I went on Zyban/Wellbutrin to quit smoking; turns out it’s also an antidepressant and an appetite suppressant. I lost 20 pounds and the lady says I’m much nicer and “more emotionally present.” Maybe she just likes that I’m leaner, or maybe this stuff can actual lead to real quality of life improvements.

The point is, we can’t have you succumbing to a heart attack or giving yourself diabetes. Without you, who will stand up for real RPGs and oppose the forces of pokeman?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Popeyes kind of screws you on portion sizes. Same with Chick Fil-A. KFC gives you tons for cheap. Those $5 fill ups are good bargains, especially the pot pie one. Also, MA only has KFC so that's the only choice in the area I live. But, when I have to have extended stays some other place for work I do switch things up and eat at all the places we don't have in MA, or not anywhere near me at least. But I always end up back at KFC. It never gets old, and it never lets you down. And it has all the necessary juices for the anal leakage.

I don’t know why all the best food I know in the region is in Somerville—I never actually lived there—but you should try Red Bones barbecue. Their ribs and brisket and pulled pork/chicken are divine, or at least they were ten years ago, and the fried chicken is very good. Probably less leakage than fast food, too.

https://www.redbones.com/

And Roqua, buddy, maybe see a doctor? I’m all for not giving a fuck, but you should nip some of these health problems in the bud. I used to not give a fuck about my health—figured I would overdose in my late 20s—but once I turned 30 and realized I might live long enough to get old, I had to get my shit together.

Speaking of anger issues and emotional disconnect, my common law wife always used to complain about this stuff. Then I went on Zyban/Wellbutrin to quit smoking; turns out it’s also an antidepressant and an appetite suppressant. I lost 20 pounds and the lady says I’m much nicer and “more emotionally present.” Maybe she just likes that I’m leaner, or maybe this stuff can actual lead to real quality of life improvements.

The point is, we can’t have you succumbing to a heart attack or giving yourself diabetes. Without you, who will stand up for real RPGs and oppose the forces of pokeman?

I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.

I just made that up and it is 100% original. The truth is the world has gone mad and the monkeys have taken over. Poor health is my ticket out of this shit show. And medication exacerbates my issues and that's why I do real drugs.

PorkBarrellGuy

I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

If I were an edgelord I'd suggest setting yourself ablaze and hurling yourself from the top of the highest building you could find to achieve the proper "meteor" effect.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
If I were an edgelord I'd suggest setting yourself ablaze and hurling yourself from the top of the highest building you could find to achieve the proper "meteor" effect.

I don't know what an edgelord is but you sure are retarded and a pussy. I'd figure those would be worse, but you kids think all backwards. And you said it so you are an edgelord as well as a pussy and a retard.

This video is dedicated to you

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Oh, roqua, nvm.

I love how everyone assumes you should just ignore the retards instead of fighting them. Just because you retards have taken over the site with your filthy console kid's game tastes and pictogram communication doesn't mean the real community this site is for should site back in silence or passively as the monkeys throw their shit at us.

If you don't want me to attack back, don't attack me. Its a pretty simple concept for everyone in the world but you little kids and your overblown sense of importance. The retarded college protestors shutting down free speech and acting like rabid animals seem more sensible and reasonable than you fucking retarded kids.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
"Listen, I know its hard for an invalid, who has been protected by the system and sheltered inside his whole life due to being useless and unemployed, to understand why people just don’t cross certain lines, but I need you to understand something. I’m going to hurt you bad. Old, retarded, invalid, it doesn’t matter now. When I see you, no matter how pathetic you look, I’m going to fucking rape every orifice of your body and then pee in them all. I know you feel safe, locked in your filthy, section-8 apartment, posting on the internet where no one can physically get to you. And you’ll probably feel that way until I kick in your door, kick in your teeth, and stick my cock in your ass. And I know how pathetic you are, that’s why your comment really didn’t get me mad. You are lacking the mental capacity to understand you don’t talk about other people’s kids, and especially don’t wish them death. You just can’t understand that or anything beyond lying on the internet all day. And keep in mind that while I’m washing the jism I shot in your eyes out with my urine stream, that I’m not doing it out of hate, since I can’t hate the truly pathetic. I’ll actually be doing it because your parents didn’t know how to raise someone right and ended up producing you. Think of it as tough-love. I’m also going to break all your fingers so you can’t do the one thing you can do and look forward to: type on the internet to much.

Anyways, I miss you and wish you were here. I want to give you some love."

PorkBarrellGuy

Roqua's obsession with getting the last word in would be more amusing if he had anything but a tenuous grasp of language beyond the realm of monosyllabic grunts and basic-bitch shittalking.

Now quick, Roqua, say something retarded and attach a YT embed so it doesn't look like you've completely given up!

"Listen, I know its hard for an invalid, who has been protected by the system and sheltered inside his whole life due to being useless and unemployed, to understand why people just don’t cross certain lines, but I need you to understand something. I’m going to hurt you bad. Old, retarded, invalid, it doesn’t matter now. When I see you, no matter how pathetic you look, I’m going to fucking rape every orifice of your body and then pee in them all. I know you feel safe, locked in your filthy, section-8 apartment, posting on the internet where no one can physically get to you. And you’ll probably feel that way until I kick in your door, kick in your teeth, and stick my cock in your ass. And I know how pathetic you are, that’s why your comment really didn’t get me mad. You are lacking the mental capacity to understand you don’t talk about other people’s kids, and especially don’t wish them death. You just can’t understand that or anything beyond lying on the internet all day. And keep in mind that while I’m washing the jism I shot in your eyes out with my urine stream, that I’m not doing it out of hate, since I can’t hate the truly pathetic. I’ll actually be doing it because your parents didn’t know how to raise someone right and ended up producing you. Think of it as tough-love. I’m also going to break all your fingers so you can’t do the one thing you can do and look forward to: type on the internet to much.

Oh my goodness that is one flowery little love letter

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Oh, roqua, nvm.
If you don't want me to attack back, don't attack me.
You cannot attack me, kunta, there is literally nothing you can do to me.

I don't have to do anything. Life has done it for me. I already won and you already lost before you even opened your retard mouth to bleat out your retard noises.

Chris, you are so fucking retarded and so much of a pussy it is frightening. How badly did you get picked on in school for being such a fucking winner? How many failed suicide attempts have you made? How fucked in the head do you have to be to think stalking someone on a forum, and then getting pissed off he defends himself, and then fights retard fire with retard fire causes him to be the bad guy? You are truly insane. I'm honestly starting to think you don't work because you really are unemployable, unlike most retards that are gainfully employed in some capacity. Lets see if you can actually answer a question - if I am so stupid why do you keep stalking me and refusing the comfortable and easy quiz challenge? Why are you so such a frightened pussy?

Herbert, its nice you found a Chris. I just hope he is of legal age.

Here is a video montage of you two

PorkBarrellGuy

Now quick, Roqua, say something retarded and attach a YT embed so it doesn't look like you've completely given up!
Oh, roqua, nvm.
If you don't want me to attack back, don't attack me.
You cannot attack me, kunta, there is literally nothing you can do to me.

I don't have to do anything. Life has done it for me. I already won and you already lost before you even opened your retard mouth to bleat out your retard noises.

Chris, you are so fucking retarded and so much of a pussy it is frightening. How badly did you get picked on in school for being such a fucking winner? How many failed suicide attempts have you made? How fucked in the head do you have to be to think stalking someone on a forum, and then getting pissed off he defends himself, and then fights retard fire with retard fire causes him to be the bad guy? You are truly insane. I'm honestly starting to think you don't work because you really are unemployable, unlike most retards that are gainfully employed in some capacity. Lets see if you can actually answer a question - if I am so stupid why do you keep stalking me and refusing the comfortable and easy quiz challenge? Why are you so such a frightened pussy?

Herbert, its nice you found a Chris. I just hope he is of legal age.

Here is a video montage of you two

Yahtzee!

PorkBarrellGuy

I do seriously hope you're not basing your estimation of your own IQ on a test that can be taken via Internet, Roqua. Because that would be impressively retarded.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
What happened to the other thread Chris ruined by stalking and attacking me and starting yet another unprovoked retard fight? Anyone notice how retarded this community is now? Its truly painful for non-child retards to try and be a member of this community.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I do seriously hope you're not basing your estimation of your own IQ on a test that can be taken via Internet, Roqua. Because that would be impressively retarded.

Who cares? Do you accept or not? For once in your miserable retard life grow some fucking balls. What do you have to lose? No one but Herbert likes you. No one respects you. No one thinks you are smart. You have nothing to lose. Its not like you don't have the time, you unemployed useless fuck.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It got moved to Prosperland, I think by DU.

Take that as a hint, Roqua.

I'll take your ass virginity as a trophy, you fucking moron. Are you saying I no longer have the right to defend myself against unprovoked retard attacks? Ban me or shut your fucking mouth you fucking old perverted pedophile. Just because some little retarded kid has a crush on you doesn't mean you are a real person now.

Please feast your eyes on more video of your budding relationship with Chris

PorkBarrellGuy

It's seriously getting to the point where I could safely pull a Joseph Joestar on Roqua
da35c69f3a.png

"Your next line will be 'fucking pussy invalid retard'!"
Roqua said:
Fucking pussy invalid retard... NANI?!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'll take your ass virginity as a trophy, you fucking moron. Are you saying I no longer have the right to defend myself against unprovoked retard attacks? Ban me or shut your fucking mouth you fucking old perverted pedophile. Just because some little retarded kid has a crush on you doesn't mean you are a real person now.

You seem upset.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It's seriously getting to the point where I could safely pull a Joseph Joestar on Roqua
da35c69f3a.png

"Your next line will be 'fucking pussy invalid retard'!"
Roqua said:
Fucking pussy invalid retard... NANI?!

You should pull yourself out of your mother's basement and get a job. Or grow some balls and at least explain why you are too frightened to accept the challenge.

And no one that isn't a retarded kid understands your retard reference. How have the Bryce's taken this site? It really is a fucking joke now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom