Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...nvince-me-to-stop-preheating-the-oven.120457/

.. because he can't Infinitron uses censorship instead. Rise up goys and fight for your freedom!

braveheart_a_p.jpg

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I Retardo'd that, you idiot. Quit posting shit threads or I'll skullfuck you.
You don't even participate in GD, stop moderating it you cranky old man. You are like a Muslim immigrant trying to enforce sharia law in the West. Stay where you belong.

Mustawd

I Retardo'd that, you idiot. Quit posting shit threads or I'll skullfuck you.
You don't even participate in GD, stop moderating it you cranky old man. You are like a Muslim immigrant trying to enforce sharia law in the West. Stay where you belong.

Don't listen to him Crispy. You have my ninjatō if you need backup.

PorkBarrellGuy

I pray the staff find some new and really really fucking funny way to upset Roqua, because about the only entertainment value this guy offers is his impotent rage against the Codex machine.

Mustawd

I pray the staff find some new and really really fucking funny way to upset Roqua, because about the only entertainment value this guy offers is his impotent rage against the Codex machine.

Obviously, the best way to piss him off would be to give him a Pokemon avatar.

PorkBarrellGuy

Even better, give him cropped gay furry Pokemon smut as an avatar.

Mustawd

No. He's just a commoner. Don't give him a customized avatar. Only rpg avatars please.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
You don't even participate in GD

You're not very observant, are you?
I meant GD politics, you know the forum were you practically never post but removed my post.

What you consider or not consider "retarded" certainly shouldn't be the standard there.. or anywhere.

My thread was a joke referencing another recent GD politics thread and my well-known attitude towards organized kikery. You may not consider it funny but again that shouldn't be a reason to move threads to retardo land.

Basically what I am trying to say is: Fuck off.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

I love when the retarded kids get uppity. "I'm going to say something! Tee Hee." Without all the correct chromosomes monkeys like you should just stick to tightening your helmets, licking windows, and playing your super fancy console games.

PorkBarrellGuy

I love when the retarded kids get uppity. "I'm going to say something! Tee Hee." Without all the correct chromosomes monkeys like you should just stick to tightening your helmets, licking windows, and playing your super fancy console games.

DarkUnderlord I will donate 25 Kwanbux to the Codex if you give this guy a Wigglytuff avatar from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Mustawd

I'll donate the same in kwan bux.

EDIT: Which I assume will buy you a 24 pack of fosters and some ground kangaroo meat for 'roo burgers.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
NOOO!!!! I picked the most retarded looking picture I could find - I would assume even retarded kids were smart enough to know I don't give a fuck. I don't even know what pokeman looks like. But, DU, if I bring it $48 bucks to have my picture changed I do expect to be able to post new thread again, and have access to all forums like I always should have.

Anyone else willing to donate to change my picture?

Would you guys be willing to give me the money if I started some sort of pay thing I see people donate to? I'll stop posting forever if I can $1k in donations.

PorkBarrellGuy

I'll stop posting forever if I can $1k in donations.

Why would I want that, you silly billy? If you never post again I can't watch you slowly evolve from petulant shitdick to full-blown mushroom cloud of autistic hatred.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I'll stop posting forever if I can $1k in donations.

Why would I want that, you silly billy? If you never post again I can't watch you slowly evolve from petulant shitdick to full-blown mushroom cloud of autistic hatred.

Why are little retarded kids so fascinated with me? You fucking morons look at me like a youtube minecraft video. The thought of a real, thinking adult on this site just blows your little retard minds.

Now, will you donate $24 to me if I change my picture to that of pokeman?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

No, because that wouldn't be anywhere near as funny.

Well, then donate it to this site as you stated you would and I'll change my picture to pokeman. Or are you just another shit talking retard unwilling to put your money where your mouth is?

PorkBarrellGuy

Well, then donate it to this site as you stated you would and I'll change my picture to pokeman. Or are you just another shit talking retard unwilling to put your money where your mouth is?

My god you really do think everyone else is as retarded as you.
5567d703d1.png

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

My god you really do think everyone else is as retarded as you.
5567d703d1.png

My point is you are a shit talking retard, like all your little retard compadres.

You offered money to the site for my picture to be changed to pokeman. I believe you are a shit talking, chromosome-challenged moron. I then proved you are a shit talking, chromosome-challenged moron.

Hell, if you want, we can have hard evidence on who is the bigger retard, but I am 100% sure you'd avoid that to. Because actual retards like you would prefer shit talking over putting your money where your mouth is. You little monkeys have no honor, pride, intelligence, logic, or face.

PorkBarrellGuy

This is hysterical.

DU, make it 30 dollars. 30 dollary-doos I will donate if you bestow this boon of laughter and mirth upon fair Codexia.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
This is hysterical.

DU, make it 30 dollars. 30 dollary-doos I will donate if you bestow this boon of laughter and mirth upon fair Codexia.

DU, please accept this retarded child's request. With El Mustwad's donation that is $58. You could buy a brand new fancy smancy console game with that, all just to change my picture.

PorkBarrellGuy

This is hysterical.

DU, please accept this retarded child's request. With El Mustwad's donation that is $58. You could buy a brand new fancy smancy console game with that, all just to change my picture.

Permanently, mind you. I feel I should clarify that. And Mustawd was only matching me to 25 and I don't intend to make him increase his bid, so that makes 55 dollars total if Mustawd is good for it. Either you're converting to AUS$ or you're a dyscalculic fucktard and for humor's sake I want to think it's the latter.

EDIT: oh, right, Paypal fees. Still wouldn't be 58. Not going to make Mustawd match my bid.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom