Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The King of Fighting games RETURNS - Dead or Alive 6 reveal trailer !

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Already got achievement for having eight gurls sit on my face.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Game don't even see my gamepad or kb. Koei being Koei. Nah, i'll wait for release. Too old for beta testing.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Finally lost my 24 win streak to a 3-bar wifi Kasumi. Of course, it's my own fault for accepting the match but still :negative:

Couldn't throw punish moves that were unsafe (at least they were in 5) and couldn't critical hold obvious setups because of the input lag + wifi lag :argh:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Just got done getting the 20 ranked win chievo, and admittedly my last win was against someone that was throwing the match for some odd reason, but a chievo's a chievo. :balance:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Just admit that you're lagswitching your way to victory since everyone knows that Christie is the ultimate online lag goddess with that speed and pressure, Seboist :rpgcodex:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Just admit that you're lagswitching your way to victory since everyone knows that Christie is the ultimate online lag goddess with that speed and pressure, Seboist :rpgcodex:
And you're too much of a pussy to come fight me, which is why you got it on PS4 instead of PC, 'cuz you know you wouldn't have cheesed your way to such a streak on my watch.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Got the 50 online win chievo. :smug:

aff999d7a5.jpg

Onward to getting the 100 match played one...

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I just rekt an A+ wifi Kasumi who taunted immediately after winning a round but didn't want a rematch after I dominated his ass 3 rounds straight :positive:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Goddamn Christies, Kasumis, NiCOs and other 9-framers who don't respect muh frame advantage :argh:Always pressing buttons since that sweet wifi magic lets them get away with it.

In other news, Final Round is taking place tomorrow with Tekken, Soul Calibur, DOA and many more :positive: Almost all top DOA players will be there with the exception of Rikuto and Jaeger who seem to be absent for some reason.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I don't play DoA, I just enjoy watching videos of pantyshots and boob jiggling.

You should, just like all the other Codexers. DOA has top tier mechanics in addition to the waifus. Buy the game, men, when the lobby update comes, so we can all play together. Come at me bros, I'll take on all of you :terminate:

But I'll do it gently, because we are all friends here :love:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
DOA is unironically my fave 3D fighter (tho i wish it had better SP modes like Tekken) and in an age of finding unlimited smut within two seconds, it's stupid to play or watch it primarily for T&A.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Three NiCOs in Final Round top 8 and two in grand finals. Team Ninja's gotta nerf this shit :prosper: At least Blackburry changed to Kokoro after the first grand finals match. He probably knew it was gonna cost him his victory but he did it for the game's integrity :salute:

F

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom