Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm more interested what will happen to Joel.
Like most of the people I guess. Although Ellie was an important part of the first game, I think most people cared more about Joel, and his journey. People has a closer connetion to him than to Ellie.
Wasn't he the cucked protagonist and the little bitch was the cargo package?
In what way was he cucked?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm more interested what will happen to Joel.
Like most of the people I guess. Although Ellie was an important part of the first game, I think most people cared more about Joel, and his journey. People has a closer connetion to him than to Ellie.
Wasn't he the cucked protagonist and the little bitch was the cargo package?
In what way was he cucked?
Saving the planet or killing your friend and raising the baggage as a jewish lesbian that likes niggers....

sullynathan

Arcane
Looks really good and their stealth mechanics and AI has improved. Something I've been looking forward to for a while now from naughty dog and stealth games in general.

JDR13

Arcane
Say what you want, but this looks great. (for a console game)

I'm not enthused about having to play as Ellie, but this still looks better than 99% of the garbage that makes up the PS4 library.

MapMan

Arcane
I dunno, the recent trailers didn't fill me with optimism. Neil cuckman doesn't know what made the first game work so well, gameplay and story wise. In this iteration, the gameplay seems sped up, more like uncharted. Not necessarily a bad thing but I did enjoy the slower pace of the first game. There won't be multiplayer which is a kick in the balls for me. And don't get me started on the story...

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I can get storyfags getting exicted by this (even despite the first one's plot being the equivalent of tear-jerking oscar bait).

What I can't get is how even here, some people are actually excited for this gameplay.

Seriously?

TLoU was plagued by following very major trend of the time - magic senses, ligth crafting, light stealth, zombies (all to get that "survival" tag, even if there was no difficulty in surviving). With a heavy dose of pop-a-mole cover, health regen, spongy enemies, retarded AI and forced walky-talky moments and highly scripted segments.

And the gameplay in this one looks exactly like the first. Boring, shallow, mediocre and repetitive.

I hope it will be on PC.

Fortunately PC won't be contaminated by this garbage.

Last edited:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Gameplay was very tight.

Nothing of what I described in my post (or what I experienced when I played that piece of shit) would qualify the gameplay as tight.

You want a really tight third person action game with horror elements, where actually have to managed your resources? Play Resident Evil 4.

sullynathan

Arcane
TLoU was plagued by following very major trend of the time - ligth crafting, light stealth, zombies (all to get that "survival" tag, even if there was no difficulty in surviving). With a heavy dose of pop-a-mole cover, health regen, spongy enemies, retarded AI and forced walky-talky moments and highly scripted segments
There's no health regen in the last of us or bullet sponge checked. There's about 2 scripted segments in the game apart from the short walking segments.

You'll also never find any stealth game with a.i as decent as the last of us because all stealth games have retarded ai. All of them.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
last of us or bullet sponge checked.

Except those times where you nearly have to waste almost entire clips on a enemy, spcially in higher difficulties.
Doesn't matter though, since gameplay is shit anyway.

There's about 2 scripted segments in the game apart from the short walking segments.

Walking segments are scripted moments and the game is filled with them.

You'll also never find any stealth game with a.i as decent as the last of us because all stealth games have retarded ai. All of them.

:retarded:

Play some good stealth games.

Also here's the AI of your beloved game:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So amazing it can't even detect or aim for shit.

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
TLoU was plagued by following very major trend of the time - magic senses, ligth crafting, light stealth, zombies (all to get that "survival" tag, even if there was no difficulty in surviving). With a heavy dose of pop-a-mole cover, health regen, spongy enemies, retarded AI and forced walky-talky moments and highly scripted segments.
It was a bad move on your part to list all this BS, because it is showing that you haven't played the game and you have no idea what are you talking about. Most of the stuff you mention are not even in the game.

Also here's the AI of your beloved game:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So amazing it can't even detect or aim for shit.

Wow you are so monocled. Because you can't find dozens of examples of bugged AI for every Stealth games ever.

sullynathan

Arcane
Except those times where you nearly have to waste almost entire clips on a enemy, spcially in higher difficulties.
Doesn't matter though, since gameplay is shit anyway.
I beat the game on the hardest difficulty. How bad were you that you wasted so many bullets?

Walking segments are scripted moments and the game is filled with them.
One in the beginning and one in the middle. That's not many.

Also here's the AI of your beloved game
This actually isn't worse than any non-Splinter cell AI

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom