Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
We'll miss her talent and dedication to the series, but it's not the first time this happens (and won't be the last). Jess was the lead editor during FC and SC, Nick and Kris on CS1 and Hatsuu with CS2 and 3rd. Indeed, XSEED was hiring a lead editor a month ago... And they wont last for more than two games. You alll know the reason: the huge scripts.

Is it confirmed that she resigned or was she laid off?

She seemed currently desperate for a job right now. Dont people usually resign after actually getting a job?

RegionalHobo

Scholar
Wish me luck, men. I just ordered Sen 3 from eBay and I'm going to be playing through it with kitsune547's spreadsheet translation that's out there :shredder:

i was about to post that playing this series in the west, waiting years and years for a translation is torture. But what is the worth of words when we have such a fine example, imagine a series while a substantial amount of people are playing a spreadsheet translation lmao

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
We'll miss her talent and dedication to the series, but it's not the first time this happens (and won't be the last). Jess was the lead editor during FC and SC, Nick and Kris on CS1 and Hatsuu with CS2 and 3rd. Indeed, XSEED was hiring a lead editor a month ago... And they wont last for more than two games. You alll know the reason: the huge scripts.

Is it confirmed that she resigned or was she laid off?

She seemed currently desperate for a job right now. Dont people usually resign after actually getting a job?

:cry:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I wonder how many scenes will there be of Sara professing her jealousy towards the best girl?

latest

tumblr_oyuwi5NknP1r97yhto1_1280.png

Gearmos

Educated
Hopefully those additional English lines in TOCS1 include more Sara ones...
They were were recorded with the Cold Steel II PC recordings, and are mostly from scenes that were completely voiced except for a specific character (like Muller or Toval).

Last edited:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
ITZ here :salute:

MdgvHxb.jpg
Plan on double dipping if/when 3 comes out on PC?

On the subject of PC, i'm close to finishing my chievo whoring NG+ playthrough of 2, only need to clear final dungeon and get the black records chievo in Trista in the epilogue. I don't feel like clearing Reverie Corridor unless they announce an import function for a PC version of 3.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Why do we have to wait years for of Trails Cold Steel 3 while cheaply made license titles get worldwide releases?
And why do so few people know of these gems, I had no idea there even is a Legend of heroes series until last year.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
do we even know for sure CS 3 will be translated? i mean cs 2 sales are really, really bad and it s not like it s a easy project to do.

is it possible to make profit with such margins?

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Nothing is more depressing than the /vg/ translation spreadsheet playthrough.

Nothing.
do we even know for sure CS 3 will be translated? i mean cs 2 sales are really, really bad and it s not like it s a easy project to do.

is it possible to make profit with such margins?

Launch title on Playstation 5 at this point tbh

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom