Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The longing. Spend 400 Days in underground castle waiting your master to return

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

any codexer played it yet? looks interesting. probably kinda like outer wilds but with time limit

v1rus

Arcane
This looks interesting. I really love autistic concepts, and respect them even when they fail. Will try and get into it tomorrow.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
I played it. You can take a bunch of action so time passes faster, like reading books your find or in general improving your room (fire, tapestries,...)

In reality you can probably shorten that to 60 days or so... or go for a non standard ending.
I would not call it great or even good, but it is different enough to give it a try.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
So it's like animal crossing but depressing ?
It is nothing like Animal Crossing :).
Depressing and slow yes. If takes make 10 minutes to walk from one part of the kingdom to another, though you can instruct the minion about where to go, exit the game, and come back 10 minutes later.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I remember giving this a shot and then realizing that this really was going to take 400 days to finish. I feel like games that constantly remind you of the passage of time like that aren't doing themselves a favor. At that point, I might as well just doing something useful, like painting, learning a new language, or hell, actually reading Moby Dick as opposed to reading it with some weird game character.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom