Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info The Outer Worlds Documentary by Noclip - Part Five: The Complexity of Player Choice

jac8awol

Arbiter
So uh, how about that Darkest Dungeon documentary hey? Guys....?

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
edgelords-edgelords-everywhere-985269.jpg

You can go to your useless RPGWatch site if you're a fucking butthurt and stay there with the other butthurt sheep. Your retardation has no power here.

FYI jdr is something like 50 years old and still has shit taste, a feat previously assumed to be impossible

Nito

Educated
Patron
Is the documentary to discover if there is any complexity or player choice in the game.

selkin

Liturgist
I wonder if anyone tells Boyarsky and Cain that the game is shit in general or they already know it's just they stopped giving a shit.

Maybe in an alternative future they get the chance to be creative bosses again but without external pressure to make it safe and woke and all that crap. Something daring.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I winder if anyone tells Boyarsky and Cain that the game is shit in general or they already know it's just they stopped giving a shit.

Maybe in an alternative future they get the chance to be creative bosses again but without external pressure to make it safe and woke and all that shit. Something daring.

Well, not at Obsidian, it won't happen there.

I wonder if anyone tells Boyarsky and Cain that the game is shit in general or they already know it's just they stopped giving a shit.

Maybe in an alternative future they get the chance to be creative bosses again but without external pressure to make it safe and woke and all that crap. Something daring.

It's time to let go

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom