Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
But robots can't get drunk.

They can. but it works in reverse
YhFMj.jpg

Father Foreskin

Learned
Edit: I mean what event by Tim and Leonard are you specifically refering here to? Did I miss something?

It was a long time ago. We were shipwrecked in the Caribbean. There was Tim, Leonard, Jenkem and me. We just barely made it to a small island with no cell phone reception. At first things were fine. We constructed simple shelters and got our calories from coconuts, roots and all types crabs and mollusks one could gather from the shore. Few nights later we finally figured out how to make a fire.

While we sat the at campfire the betrayal started to play out. Both Tim and Leonard had broken the bottoms of their pockets on their trousers during our time on the island. But they never told me and Jenkem. Thank god they chose to betray Jenkem instead of me. First Tim told Jenkem that there was candy in his pocket and Jenkem could have one. But Tim had put his penis into his pocket through the hole in the pocket. Upon reaching for the candy Jenkem touched Tims penis and screamed.

While Jenkem was disturbed by the event Leonard said that it was just a joke, the candy was in his pocket. However Leonard had also put his penis in his pocket which sent Jenkem running. We never found him.

Starwars

Arcane
I'm looking forward to his but man did they kill the great momentum the hype train had when they announced the Epic deal. Everyone was on board, and then... everyone jumped ship.
:timcain:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hard to say because the Epic announcement coincided with a complete cessation of any news about the game (with the exception of the half-assed PAX East presentation)

jf8350143

Liturgist
They get all the money they need from epic so they don't want to waste any money on marketing.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I have a feeling this will look like a joke compared to cyberpunk 2077

Of course it will. Cyberpunk is an AAA+ game from the developers of Witcher 3 and Outer worlds is an AA+ game from Obsidian.

Mr. Hiver

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I always wonder where does this fucking excitement! come from in US. No wonder they are all on calming and sleeping pills half the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom