Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Good to see more and more videos coming up against the praise this game received.

I am curious if the romanian screecher part of the codex,toro is that you?

Do you fancy me? Would you like to have a bite our of my hairy ass?

Don't fret. Just send me a special PM with ur dick pic.

Nah,you have annoying voice. Are you still slurping Sargon's dick?

So, you got a 120 Bulgarian-IQ and no dick ?

that's not my channel

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It's funny, New Vegas is without a doubt the more engaging and extensive game but looks, runs and mods like absolute dogshit. Tow runs, looks and plays well but is barely a game and everything is unengaging in the extreme.

i think F:NV easily looks much better than TOW.

You CAN make it look okay but that requires extensive modding with a high risk of breaking everything. TOW has a consistent clean look from the get-go, even if the style is a bit cartoony.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Amused by how that fan art makes her much cuter than how she appears in-game.
Ahh all those sjw people do love their animated pictures that have nothing to do with reality :)

lxxgm6i0x8z01.jpg

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Callous and sometimes self-serving corps that nonetheless have the power and know-how to run the colonies versus well-meaning humane ideas guys indies who can barely run their own groups.
There, that's all they needed to make a sensible Corps vs Indies narrative. I guess they "didn't have the time" to flesh out the Corporation path... again.

Codex Year of the Donut
Callous and sometimes self-serving corps that nonetheless have the power and know-how to run the colonies versus well-meaning humane ideas guys indies who can barely run their own groups.
There, that's all they needed to make a sensible Corps vs Indies narrative. I guess they "didn't have the time" to flesh out the Corporation path... again.
That would require them having writers capable of writing anything other than a southern california woman in her late 20s.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You'd need competent writers to achieve that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom