Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Like why am I surprised that Parvati who isn't interested in sex but can still get a girlfriend makes incels upset?
Because the alphabet people are upset, which is never surprising.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
Like why am I surprised that Parvati who isn't interested in sex but can still get a girlfriend makes incels upset?
Funny how if you are an asexual and don't enjoy sex, then you are not just completely "normal", but a gift from god and must be worshipped for being so special and oppressed.

However, if you like sex and aren't getting any (which is actually a preposterous assumption, but I digress), then you are an abnormal freak, a so-called an "incel".

Leftism is truly a mental illness.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
The alphabet people ITT have their panties in a bunch again. Very good. :lol:

CPoi1d8.jpg

Because the alphabet people are upset, which is never surprising.
Terror of the 5%.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
I've started a new poem, it goes like this:

The alphabet people are seeing red!
They retardo posts that offend them in every thread!

:lol:

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don’t know a lot of lgbtq people definitely consider Parvati totally inspiring.
*LGBTQ2IA+ you inconsiderate shitfuck. The fact that you knowingly omitted "A" says everything about who you really are and makes it clear to anyone who cares that you're not who you pretend to be. We don't need any more insincere "allies" who're just in it for the scout points sis(/cis), don't let the door hit you on the way out, scumlord.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Sad thing is, this game is probably commercially successful enough that this will be the blueprint of Obsidian games in the future because MS will say so.

Obsidian as we know it might be dead and its because PoE 2 failed.

Deleted Member 22431

I am not one to defend vice.com, but what are you going to ask someone like Dollarhyde? Mrs (or Mr, I am confused) Dollarhyde, some of Aristotle's works were lost. How do you think our civilization would be different today if that wasn't the case?

Dollarhyde said:
Aristotle was a white alt-right extremist misogynistic male. The world would be much better without him. Besides, without Aristotle, you wouldn't have a conqueror such as Alexander or a philosophical basis for catholicism in Aquinas' works. The fact of the matter is we would still have plenty of other deep classics to watch, such as The Expanse.

Deleted Member 22431

Best gaming romance is still the de'Arnise mod for BG2. Shame that it got discontinued and that it will never have a ToB component.
Best gaming romance is still in Harvest Moon. You have to properly court the girl, with gifts and shit, until she marries you in the church. Later on, you can have children if you have the money to expand the house.

:mlady:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vatnik Wumao
I don’t know a lot of lgbtq people definitely consider Parvati totally inspiring.

Why would lesbians be inspired by a chick who won't fuck girls?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
No surprise there. As far as I'm concerned, lesbianism isn't real anyhow. All womyn are heterosexual by nature, only that some like to indulge into deviant sexual behavior with other womyn. Only (dominant) men can be truly homosexual since you gotta get erect, everything else is just group masturbation taken to another level.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
This all reminds me of a girl I knew in college who was a "lesbian" and had a "girlfriend" but they both fucked dudes all the time. They said it was "like using a sex toy" and unemotional. People are fucking weird.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
have mods fixed this yet for my inevitable 2nd playthrough?

Anyway I'm enjoying my new vegas playthrough with all the best mods immensly. I only ever played it once, and man, it's fucking good. The content, the dialogue, the skillchecks.

we never knew how good we had it, gentlemen

frajaq

Erudite
have mods fixed this yet for my inevitable 2nd playthrough?

Anyway I'm enjoying my new vegas playthrough with all the best mods immensly. I only ever played it once, and man, it's fucking good. The content, the dialogue, the skillchecks.

we never knew how good we had it, gentlemen

if it goes like Deadfire went there will be a lot of DLC of all kinds, a lot of small free DLCs, alternate game modes, significant content paid DLCs, etc

so the best time to actually acquire this game will be in like, 1 year and half

Atchodas

Augur
if it goes like Deadfire went there will be a lot of DLC of all kinds, a lot of small free DLCs, alternate game modes, significant content paid DLCs, etc

so the best time to actually acquire this game will be in like, 1 year and half

They had to release stuff for Deadfire such as TB mode to sell more copies

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Best gaming romance is still the de'Arnise mod for BG2. Shame that it got discontinued and that it will never have a ToB component.
Best gaming romance is still in Harvest Moon. You have to properly court the girl, with gifts and shit, until she marries you in the church. Later on, you can have children if you have the money to expand the house.

:mlady:

Age of Sail City of abandoned ships has the same shit, you rescue the hot spanish lady in long quest got married in church and as reward got fleeced every month and barred from visiting brothels.

:dealwithit:

Did not played long enough to get to the kids part through.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom