Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Skdursh

Savant
Game looks like somewhere inbetween Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 in quality. I may get around to pirating this pile of trash in a few months, emphasis on may. With all the incline from Eastern Europe there is no need to debase yourself for any Ameriklown turdveloper like Obshittian. Let them die! And let their piles of diarrhea be forgotten!
You meanie. American games are like their cars. They just need a little bit of extra love and support right now.
More like their foreign policy, each shit leads to an even bigger one.

It's like their food - better don't think about what you just ate.
It is like their women - better don't think about what part you just fucked.

Hey now, not ALL American women are flatulent, greasy hamplanets with dyed "let me speak to your manager" hair, horn rimmed glasses, running around desperate to prove how woke they are by cucking their partners... only like maybe half 2/3 of them are like that.

Vatnik Wumao
Game looks like somewhere inbetween Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 in quality. I may get around to pirating this pile of trash in a few months, emphasis on may. With all the incline from Eastern Europe there is no need to debase yourself for any Ameriklown turdveloper like Obshittian. Let them die! And let their piles of diarrhea be forgotten!
You meanie. American games are like their cars. They just need a little bit of extra love and support right now.

Hey now, not ALL American women are flatulent, greasy hamplanets with dyed "let me speak to your manager" hair, horn rimmed glasses, running around desperate to prove how woke they are by cucking their partners... only like maybe half 2/3 of them are like that.
And the rest aren't hwhite.

Reinhardt

Arcane

Yeah, and 1/3 are men.

Just wait till Chairman Xi is watching you through your TV, you will miss the glory days of the Bushes.
Multipolar world, lad. The chinks can have their system and we can have ours.

From what I understand, they are already buying up your eastern half. While Putin is beefing with the West, they are taking you over without a shot.

The world's been spoiled a bit, cause Great Britain and US were fairly benign as superpowers go.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I can't shake this feeling that this game will be utter trash and not for the classic NPC short hair circlejerk reasons. The creature design looks amateur, color palette is made to appeal to 4 year olds, and nothing I've seen resembles the tiniest spark of inspiration. I just can't help but think that there is no quality control and this is just a cash grab off of famous names.

Vatnik Wumao

Just wait till Chairman Xi is watching you through your TV, you will miss the glory days of the Bushes.

From what I understand, they are already buying up your eastern half. While Putin is beefing with the West, they are taking you over without a shot.

The world's been spoiled a bit, cause Great Britain and US were fairly benign as superpowers go.
Not every nation can play in the big leagues, but for the smaller nations it is always better to play between bickering masters rather than to be eternally yoked to a single one.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I can't shake this feeling that this game will be utter trash and not for the classic NPC short hair circlejerk reasons. The creature design looks amateur. I just can't help but think that there is no quality control and this is just a cash grab off of famous names.
You mean like any other obsidian game... again?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
So, I'm out. Going to prepare, then play the game, handle life and sort my thoughts on the game.

Then be back to shitpost about it in a month. :salute:

Edit: Oh, no. I forgot I still have to watch Arsenal sucking in two hours,

:negative:

You will be back in 24h. Cya

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

You should be ashamed of your retardness and not post anymore. At least for a few days.

Quillon

Arcane
Fucking hell man, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Could only sleep 5 hours and its still 5 hours away. Here I am again now, entertain me fuckers!

Dammit its 6 hours away :P

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
I can't wait to pirate this tomorrow so that I can play it for 2 hours,

No need to pirate. Gamepass currently is for 4$ for a month. In a month you can play it as much as you want on day 1.
No need for even 4$, you can get it for 1€ currently. I at least got for that price.
https://www.microsoft.com/fi-fi/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0KGQ8/?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Not sure if it's available in every country, but besides Finland, the German site offers it also.
https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/x...f2xglah9hl6u12w00&activetab=pivot:overviewtab
upload_2019-10-24_20-16-17.png

upload_2019-10-24_20-23-17.png

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

No need to pirate. Gamepass currently is for 4$ for a month. In a month you can play it as much as you want on day 1.

$4? Obsidian would need to pay me millions to even consider playing this steaming pile of dogshit game
Good read a book an interactive one was released a week ago, it's called defraud me elysium

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
Slavs can't make a game longer than 5 hours so you'll get a lot of replays in I guess

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
I can't wait to pirate this tomorrow so that I can play it for 2 hours, determine it's complete shit filled with bull-dyke, alphabet people, boo-hoo "cApiTaLiSm bAD" rhetoric and then satisfyingly uninstall and delete it from my harddrive. Then I get to come here and shit-post about it.

Tomorrow is gonna be a pretty full day. :dance:
You can kill everyone in the game, oh wait you've been busy with lie to me and steal my money elysium

Skdursh

Savant

$4? Obsidian would need to pay me millions to even consider playing this steaming pile of dogshit game
Good read a book an interactive one was released a week ago, it's called defraud me elysium

This retard... can't you already just, like, go choke to death on your pop's cock or something? No offense, but I just think that people with Down Syndrome are "icky" and should be "culled".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom