Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
I can't wait to pirate this tomorrow so that I can play it for 2 hours,

No need to pirate. Gamepass currently is for 4$ for a month. In a month you can play it as much as you want on day 1.

$4? Obsidian would need to pay me millions to even consider playing this steaming pile of dogshit game
Good read a book an interactive one was released a week ago, it's called defraud me elysium

This retard... can't you already just, like, go choke to death on your pop's cock or something? No offense, but I just think that people with Down Syndrome are "icky" and should be "culled".
Shouldn't you be posting on pol, it seems you retards don't like video games and prefer interactive books that steal your money over games with actual gameplay

Skdursh

Savant

No need to pirate. Gamepass currently is for 4$ for a month. In a month you can play it as much as you want on day 1.

$4? Obsidian would need to pay me millions to even consider playing this steaming pile of dogshit game
Good read a book an interactive one was released a week ago, it's called defraud me elysium

This retard... can't you already just, like, go choke to death on your pop's cock or something? No offense, but I just think that people with Down Syndrome are "icky" and should be "culled".
Shouldn't you be posting on pol, it seems you retards don't like video games and prefer interactive books that steal your money over games with actual gameplay

I prefer Kiwifarms, faggot.

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

You fags never shut up about politics you're on the level of feminists on Twitter just the opposite end of the spectrum, it's just constant bitching and it reveals you don't actually give a shit about games

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
bUY THE REAL toW

01_intro_600x340_new.png

patch 1.6 will be released this week ...
maybe.

Skdursh

Savant
Lot of butthurt in this thread. Let's all be friends. Though, I do want to friendly remind all people who pirate this game, to go fuck yourself with a rusty razor
I'm going to pirate it, send it to 10 of my friends, share it across scene forums, host a DDL over my GDrive and drop it on Tor. I might even seed it for a few weeks. I'll try to take screenshots of the whole process to share afterward.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard

You fags never shut up about politics you're on the level of feminists on Twitter just the opposite end of the spectrum, it's just constant bitching and it reveals you don't actually give a shit about games

in this entire quote chain politics was only mentioned by you. fact is this game is obviously garbage even despite dev's injection of political agenda

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

in this entire quote chain politics was only mentioned by you. fact is this game is obviously garbage even despite dev's injection of political agenda

pity quote

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

The only reason you retards talk about this game is it gives you an excuse to screech endlessly about short hair

You don't care about video games, the most important thing to you is the hair length of the characters

Reinhardt

Arcane

The only reason you retards talk about this game is it gives you an excuse to screech endlessly about short hair

You don't care about video games, the most important thing to you is the hair length of the characters
Parvati still won't let you fuck her, sir mole.

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
Maybe if you retards were actually playing games you wouldn't have time to constantly bitch about the hair length of the characters, but all the "games" you play are interactive books that last 5 hours so I can understand your frustration

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Maybe if you retards were actually playing games you wouldn't have time to constantly bitch about the hair length of the characters, but all the "games" you play are interactive books that last 5 hours so I can understand your frustration

Can I complain about the hair girth?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom