Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Quest - Enhanced Edition of iOS RPG now available on PC

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Quite a cult following this game has here. Is it really that good? Maybe I should Codex Curate it.

majestik12

Arcane
Is it really that good?

Yes, it is. DawnrazorDCLXVI has summed it up pretty accurately:

For those wondering what the game plays like, it is like a turn-based Morrowind, with better narration and dialogue, and story; plays like a sandbox, a total gem of Eastern European fiction & lore. Some of the best writing ever. Bethesda should get on their knees and worship. 9/10.

Maybe I should Codex Curate it.

That would be great!

RuySan

Augur
"turn based morrowind" is the equivalent of "honey covered brownie" for me. I just don't know if i should buy this of "the fall of dungeon guardians" first.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Playing it now.
It does not feel like a mobile port. It looks great, and feels super smooth.

Obviously I need to play it for more than 10 minutes to get a good idea of how it plays long term. No issues with the combat. Watch the area you are in, and don't take archery alone as an undead mage, because I ran out of arrows and had no mana and nothing else to hit enemies with. Oops!

EDIT:
I am really loving this game. Finding hidden things is fun. Now I need to learn alchemy, I have too many ingredients.

EDIT 2:
This game feels like a spiritual successor to the M&M games.

EDIT 3:
Save games aren't working. :(

Last edited:

Mustawd

Just bought this. Looks fantastic. Will put it on my backlog for now, but I'm sure I'll find time to play it and post a review on Steam.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Backlog in favour or Underrail but high on the the list.

Stumbled into this on IOS recently and really liked the demo. Aesthetically it feels a lot like a TB Arena or Daggerfall. I have been pleasantly surprised by it.

Mustawd

The Gold Edition says this from itunes:

The Quest Gold features:

- well over a 100 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- almost two hundred side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack

Seems it can be 100+ for a completionist run. Very TES-like.

erthia

Educated
:incline:
I hope Steam release will make Redshift filthy rich. They completely deserve this.
BTW, their FB has some goodies, such as TQ2 art and stories about the development of earlier games.

Agreed 100%! This is a nice classic. It would also be good to see Legacy or another series similar to Legacy being created.

Cromwell

Arcane
"turn based morrowind" is the equivalent of "honey covered brownie" for me. I just don't know if i should buy this of "the fall of dungeon guardians" first.

buy now its 30% discounted only 10 euro

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom