Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Quest For Buttons

I can only guess why they were removed. Beyond a form of admonishment for heretics, I suppose they could make the discourse lazy and reactionary. It seems like it would be better to just eliminate tracking and records of them. I thought they were a good feature. They are a product and reinforcement of this place's culture. I make no comment on the culture itself, lol.

Oracsbox

STR - 1
PER - 1
END - 1
CHR - 1
INT - 1
AGI - 1
LCK - 1

I've not been well recently

Race - Morlock
Class - Nuke'em High
Special skill - :shitposting:

Oracsbox

My followers
Princess Heaving breasts-Sandwich'Maker.
giphy.gif

tumblr_ndwvemBWqV1ryasv1o1_400.gif

Special Attack
Leather Bikini Slap
giphy.gif

My other follower
Blind Black and White (sometimes colour)Japanese Guy
Zatoichi.jpg

Special Attack
Badass
giphy.gif

Falksi

Arcane
What a mighty fine selection of warriors we have now for our merry band! In summary:

Falksi
Race: Human
STR - 10
DEX - 15
PER - 17
CON - 10
INT - 14
WIS - 14
CHA - 16

Nikolokolus
Race: ?
STR 14
CON 17
SIZ 12
INT 13
POW 18
DEX 16
APP 6

Dawkinsfan69
Race: Nigger
STR 420
CON 420
SIZ 420
INT 420
POW 420
DEX 420
APP 420
Traits: Niggeritus. -410 to all stats. Tendancy to steal

Generic-Giant-Spider
Race: Giant Spider (generic)
STR - 10
CON - 9
DEX - 15
WIS - 4
INT - 11
CHA - 20
Traits: Boyish Charm

SorinMask
Race: Orc
Class: Monk
STR - 12
DEX - 16
CON - 12
INT - 18
WIS - 16
CHA - 6

Elizabeth
Class: Slag
STR - 4
PER - 8
END - 7
CHR - 3
INT - 5
AGI - 8
LCK - 5
Traits: Flexible Body, great fuck.

Karnak
Class: Warrior-King
STR - 17
DEX - 16
CON - 17
INT - 19
WIS - 18
CHA - 16

Grauken
Race: Cactus
STR - 3
PER - 1
END - 8
CHR - 5
INT - 2
AGI - 8
LCK - 6
Traits: Good for moral, spiky dildo

Jacob
Race: ?
STR - 16
DEX - 12
GIR - 6
CON - 6
INT - 8
WIZ - 4
CHA - 3

Oracsbox
Race: Morlock
Class: Nuke'em High
STR - 1
PER - 1
END - 1
CHR - 1
INT - 1
AGI - 1
LCK - 20
Traits: Shitposting, Princess Heaving breasts-Sandwich'Maker follows.

PAST MEMBERS: TheSavant (Deceased)

10 hearty adventurers ready to reclaim our buttons. Off we go, to the first town................the mining market town of Shirebrook!

Shirebrook (also known in surrounding areas as “shitbrook”) is an old mining town in the middle of nowhere and as such relies on its own infrastructure, as traveling outside shirebrook (unless visiting prison via the panda car taxi) is too expensive as it drains the local benefits which are mostly spent on weed or smack.

To travel around in shirebrook, the local youth usually travel around in gangs, it is thought gangs are better to hang around in, this way if one of the gang wishes to fight or commit arson/vandalism (which they usually do), they can feel safe in the knowledge that fifteen versus one is a safe number. Some of the older gangs (twelve and over) have saved up enough dole money to piece together a sort of mountain bike bmx mixture which they use to travel around shirbrook more efficiently in circles around town centre at night, looking for trouble because they don’t have a tv or anything else to do.

Shirebrook used to have a big pub culture, with more pubs than public services, however the towns dole money and constant vandalism and obviously pub hygiene breaches forced most of the pubs to close, however alcohol fuelled violence is still prominent as bargain booze is the most used shop in the town hence most of the lads are pissed on cheap cider, and the local chavets on lambrini. Bargain booze can be found across from the job centre or signing on centre as its locally known.

Vehicles that pass through this town lock their doors and tie down the external car parts in fear of them being stolen. the locally owned vehicles are usually untaxed, uninsured old knackerd mopeds which the richest shirebrookians use for quick getaways. the local children’s park was predominantly used for jacking up or throwing used condoms or empty beer cans on, and next door a large pub called the swan closed down leaving a vast empty derelict boarded up grafiti eyesore at the entrance to the town (which is still there) tesco was going to get rid of this eyesore and build a store there, but after reviewing the town, tesco discovered the town was far too terrible.

58010_Shirebrook_Colliery.jpg

shirebrook.jpg

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
*COMBAT ENSUES*

No sooner do we arrive at our destination than we are set upon by a local gang of kids!

84baae8d216c2b0d997ac18fc4fac39e.jpg

*COMBAT ENSUES*

(All combat is played out to this modo-wicked classsic FF tune......)

Stats:
STR - 9
DEX - 9
CON - 8
INT - 1
WIS - 1
CHA - 2

Let's beat the shit out of them!

Oracsbox

Quick note :After spending extensive time with my follower Princess Heaving breasts-Sandwich'Maker my luck stat has shot up to 20.

Falksi

Arcane
As the gang surrounds us my good PER stat reveals that one of the gang has been entrusted by Dark Underlord to guard a button! Of course, Shirebrook is also known as "Shitbrook", and there it is! The "Shit" button, held by the gang leader!

Dawkinsfan69 leaps nito action, using his mighty 420 STR stat to make light work of the first gang member, but cocky at his easy victory he takes the next opponent lightly just as his Niggeritus strikes! Boom! A decrease in stats and from hero to zero in a split second and he's skewered by a gangmember's reposte. Token black guy dead in the first fight as is protocol.

Elizabeth, now turned on by the death of a black man, flashes her tits & distracts the gang members. Grauken cheers us on and with an uplift of moral we all pile in. nikolokolus wades in, laughing of their attacks with his high CON, sorinmask channels his dedicated lawful monkness to beat the little kids to a bloody pulp, Generic-Giant-Spider hits them from the left flank, and karnak's unstopable power ploughs through those remaining. Me & Jacob pick up the stragglers and Oracsbox finds a £20 note.

There it is! Pryed away from the hand of the gang leader.............the SHIT button!...........
rating_shit.png

We pick up the shit, and look for the nearest place to rest...............

EXP GAINED 150, GOLD GAINED £20

RIP Dawkinsfan69

Buttons held
rating_shit.png

Oracsbox

In the night I caught a faint smell of lucky heather and freshly laid tarmac I also heard the distant singing of a drunk Irish woman my conclusion is PIKEY'S are near.

Falksi

Arcane
In the night I caught a faint smell of lucky heather and freshly laid tarmac I also heard the distant singing of a drunk Irish woman my conclusion is PIKEY'S are near.

Motherfuckers. It wouldn't surprise me, there's a gypo camp near shitbrook. We'll rest another day & see what occurs with them the scummy fuckers.........

Oracsbox

I was enjoying this,why did they have to bring buttons back before we had finished
:negative:

Falksi

Arcane
Ah, the buttons may have returned, but we will always have the memories of our brief, yet exciting adventure........

Sometimes it's another gang of adventurers who save the world first. That's just how it is. In this case Nano saved the day first, so all that remains if for our merry band to go our own ways, and wait for the next quest.........

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom