Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Redsea Saga - Episode One.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
A bunch of weak Biowhores hoping to romance the skank in this thread.
:rpgcodex:

B

laclongquan

Arcane
Look, this is not about tender hearts or stuffs.

One, our contact got caught and sang like a canary. The car is surely alerted to our possible plan and therefore is on guard. Attack is possible but I really dont want to do the obvious.

Two, even if we get out of here in vehicle, we still dont have a local guide. Sandstorm is nothing to sneeze at, mahn.

Three, leaving the culprit and mastermind behind is unwise.

Therefore we will infiltrate the compound to kill that bugger. Rescue the gal is just a happy bonus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT: and Collargrabbing, biatch!

Tigranes

Arcane
To be honest, the girl's value is doubtful - we don't know how much help she'll be if we pursue Leraje's hint, for example, and still don't know anything about her own plan. That said, it all depends on how clever Elias is, and what he anticipates.

I vote A, just so we learn a bit more about the world and what exactly our character is capable of.

ironyuri

BRObarian.

Is everything alright? Your lack of update and general being-here-ness, is worrying. I hope that despite the family tragedy that you're coping.

All the best,

ironyuri, a BRO

ironyuri

The Barbarian has totally disappeared. Has anyone seen him posting at all?

The Barbarian

Liturgist
iron yuri,

You are a bro amongst bros. The Barbarian thanks you for your worry! But there's no quit in Conan - he's just been very, very busy and very, very sad. Too much of each to do justice to the Redsea Saga, unfortunately...

Dropping the schtick for a moment, I actually thought I'd left a post here explaining the 'need to take a break' thing. In the words of Charlie Murphy: 'Wrong!' So... my bad.

Things have been getting better for your friendly neighborhood barbarian, over the last few months. It's been a journey. The third quarter of 2011 will go down in infamy.

Soon, I'll be embarking on another one. Namely, destroying young lives as a highschool teacher (woe unto their parents).

I might even update this crazy thing. I went the Babylon 5 route, and planned the whole thing out before starting. It's a story with some ideas I found interesting, and themes I really want to explore through fiction. I don't like leaving things unfinished, so I really hope I'll have an opportunity to have another crack.

Also, I'll probably be more active, as time permits. Been skulking around, but not really participating.

Thanks again for giving a damn, bro.

oscar

Arcane
Interestingly K3ze0 (or however you spell his name) is doing a Conan LP.

But please do continue this. I can never get enough of these stories :)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Hark! Is it the battlecry of the mighty Barbarian I doth hear, echoing between the mountains?

:bro::yeah:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Welcome back. :bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom