Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Responsibility Of Citizens Of The RPG CODEX

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Most people probably don't know this, but the RPG CODEX got to design a quest for Pathfinder: Kingmaker as a kickstarter reward. The quest revolved around the wizard Blakemoor and, if the party so chooses, you could help him finish his Grimoire. Doing so would trigger the appearance of the devil Siroket and her army of Erinye archers and hellhounds, resulting in a glorious combat encounter.

For the new Kickstarter campaign we're trying to reach the quest design tier again. I just doubled my donation, but it seems we still require around ~900 kwanzanian currency units. So, if ~900 of you could donate 1 additional buck each, that would be swell.

Tytus

Arcane
VAxE1hh.jpg

Well he is a living phenomenon ;)

8P7Co2K.jpg

But was so far behind.

C6mJWKH.jpg

It only needed a few alterations, though.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
After being assaulted by a host of infernal enemies lead by Siroket in The Middle of Nowhere in PF:K, Blakemoor could have developed a desire to aid the efforts of the Mendevian Crusaders in fighting the abyssal hordes at the worldwound. The saga could continue for I doubt that Siroket would give up so easily.

Gregz

Arcane
Ребята, вы ещё эту игру не починили и имеете наглость клянчить денег на следующую. Багов вагон и маленькая тележка, оптимизация делает владельцев ПК с HDD рыдать кровавыми слезами. Какой Wrath of the Righteous, вы о чём щас вообще? Игра недоделана. Исправлять.

TLDR: There's a truckload of bugs and optimisation issues in this game, Instead of fixing bugs the devs have the audacity to launch a kickstarter campaign for a sequel that will be just as crappy as this one.

:shredder:

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Ребята, вы ещё эту игру не починили и имеете наглость клянчить денег на следующую. Багов вагон и маленькая тележка, оптимизация делает владельцев ПК с HDD рыдать кровавыми слезами. Какой Wrath of the Righteous, вы о чём щас вообще? Игра недоделана. Исправлять.

TLDR: There's a truckload of bugs and optimisation issues in this game, Instead of fixing bugs the devs have the audacity to launch a kickstarter campaign for a sequel that will be just as crappy as this one.

:shredder:

Well just because it's Russian and therefore i can't read it doesn't make it true . I just finished the game yesterday and I encountered 1 issue and that was missing music after an event for one screen.

I'm pretty sure there are more (there always are and my observation are not "truth" but the same holds true for that guy/gal) but since release the game has been fixed up quite well. Not that you can't criticize the original and enhanced edition release for their extreme bugginess and bad optimisation and how long it took to fix them but from my perspective the statement is simply not true.

Well, if it's for a good cause...

If I throw a couple more buck at this, I assume they'll get added to the amount I already gave to determine what I get in the end, right?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Infinitron If I want to up my pledge, say from 28 USD to 99 USD to get the beta access should I just make a new donation of 71 USD? Or do I need to do something else?

V_K

Arcane
But do we have any good memes left for another quest? I can only think of Jarl Frank's exile from Realms Beyond, but that's really scratching the bottom of the barrel.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
You could help him build an army of Titanium Golems, using his unique Neanderthal bone marrow, in order to defeat an awful something that emerged from the dark forest of Skree.

SniperHF

Arcane
Why are you not helping.

I'm not helping
I mostly wanted to bring up that stupid turtle/internets vote thing that was on the top of this board forever

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
The quest should be helping him with his grimoire that the evil(yet useless) wizard Zephus Zepoh spreads lies about because Zephus Zepoh is too useless and unskilled to understand it

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Why are you not helping.

I'm not helping
I mostly wanted to bring up that stupid turtle/internets vote thing that was on the top of this board forever

I'm doing my part: Why Owlcat's Kingmaker Sucks, in Plain Language

Clearly we should immortalize the battle between the Order of the Pink eye and the Bounty hunter greg Z., a warrior of the Desert manhandling his black spear.
Pink Eye doesn't stand a chance, monks are weak

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Why are you not helping.

I'm not helping

I'm doing my part: Why Owlcat's Kingmaker Sucks, in Plain Language

Clearly we should immortalize the battle between the Order of the Pink eye and the Bounty hunter greg Z., a warrior of the Desert manhandling his black spear.

Nay, we should chronicle the conflict between the Zen Archer 'Gregz' and his nemesis, Knight Go'At who stripped him of his powers and cast him into exile. Players could choose to side with one or the other and either defeat the tyrannical Go'At or condemn Gregz to eternal impotence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom