Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Sims 4

Darkion

Augur
We'll have to wait for proper body mods for that, so far, using the censor-removal, it's like playing with freaking barbies, no bush, no nipples, an Abomination unto Nuggan...

You are behind the times. Mods for that are out already. Increase your Google-Fu levels. :smug:

Gerrard

Arcane
There's a torrent for Sims 3 that includes everything and it's like 87GB. Jesus.

I don't see why anyone would buy 4 now and not 5 years down the line when it actually has half of all that stuff.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
It's a bit more manageable if you remove the parts you don't want.

And if the torrent doesn't let you deselect the Katy Perry DLC pack, it's a shit torrent that deserves to burn.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I've seen a repack that supposedly has all the expansions and stuff packs and it's only 20GB. I've thought about giving it a try but... the Sims games are games I enjoy more the idea of playing it than actually playing it. Last time I tried out the Sims 3, I went through the bother of installing, modding it, and getting everything to work just right... and then uninstalled a few days later because it quickly became incredibly boring.

Gerrard

Arcane
I've seen a repack that supposedly has all the expansions and stuff packs and it's only 20GB. I've thought about giving it a try but... the Sims games are games I enjoy more the idea of playing it than actually playing it. Last time I tried out the Sims 3, I went through the bother of installing, modding it, and getting everything to work just right... and then uninstalled a few days later because it quickly became incredibly boring.
Sounds like Oblivion.

Caim

Arcane
tumblr_nbdiqmUAPb1rzq92mo1_500.png

Way too many of these sound like weird fetish stuff...

Xeon

Augur
Sims 4 pretty fun so far.

I don't mind that they split the town into parts but even neighbors are separated kinda sucks. Also you no longer can befriend others during work/school. A lot of NPCs don't have homes. The autonomy is kinda bad, if you tell the sim to read a book or something he stops half way and does something else even if queue up other stuff. I had to disable autonomy for the selected Sim to manage him better.

Other than that I think the game is pretty fun, there is a lot of stuff to do and there are also some hidden stuff but I kinda wish if there was more different stuff to do. more jobs and skills will be pretty great.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Sims 4 pretty fun so far.

I don't mind that they split the town into parts but even neighbors are separated kinda sucks. Also you no longer can befriend others during work/school. A lot of NPCs don't have homes. The autonomy is kinda bad, if you tell the sim to read a book or something he stops half way and does something else even if queue up other stuff. I had to disable autonomy for the selected Sim to manage him better.

Other than that I think the game is pretty fun, there is a lot of stuff to do and there are also some hidden stuff but I kinda wish if there was more different stuff to do. more jobs and skills will be pretty great.

Reads like a :1/5: :0/5: / :5/5: :5/5:

WalkinDude

Augur
Patron
Codex 2014
Yeah so come december no one's going to remember about any of the complaints save toddlers. EA knows what's up - in this case

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
The Sims 4 is getting three big additions in as many months, developer Electronic Arts just announced. The first, launching today, brings ghost Sims back into the mix. Next month, the game will get swimming pools. And come December, Sims will get some new careers. All will be free for Sims 4 players.

! http://kotaku.com/the-sims-4-will-bring-back-ghosts-and-swimming-pools-f-1641172105

:what:
It's as if someone at EA heard that more and more games have post-release free content updates these days, so they wanted to get in on that business, but they still managed to completely fuck it up.

What's the point of launching your game with half the features scooped out, then a few weeks later giving everybody that missing content for free anyway?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom