Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Slavic invasion

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
sqeecoo and Lizzurd are being shy, probably too busy spying on infidels

sqeecoo

Arcane
I am shy because I am not Slav enough to apply, I feel. After all, have I ever drained a bottle of votka and broke it over my head while playing techno folk music? No? How then, could I ever call myself a Slav?

mondblut

Arcane
I am shy because I am not Slav enough to apply, I feel. After all, have I ever drained a bottle of votka and broke it over my head while playing techno folk music? No? How then, could I ever call myself a Slav?

Then you are ought to join our team Kill All Slav Untermenschen. If you get Agartha, we won't even need to play to win.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Why did Grimwulf even say you were slav if you never ever drained a bottle of votka and broke it over my head while playing techno folk music went full Slav?

As mondblut suggested, you could side with the anti-Russian Russians like the Baltics/Modern Ukraine/Bulgaria and what not that sided with the liberalfaggotsfascistshitlerspawn rest of Europe?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
bolshev_lenin.gif

Looks like Lenin who didnt save for a month

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Abraham%20Friend%20of%20God2.jpg

Abraham, he's making fun of you!

An unexpected event occurred in Grimwulf's house

1 of your units was cursed

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'll sign up for this as a pawn. I'm not Russian, so...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll sign up for this as a pawn. I'm not Russian, so...

Come friend, step right up and try for the American Dream! Unfortunately due to budget cuts that now only consists of a tractor trailer, secondary education(sometimes), and lifelong bitterness. You can however buy as many guns as you want. Shoot things to feel better! I hope you're white though, for non-whites there's another line, over here....ignore the bodies.

:troll:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Unfortunately due to budget cuts that now only consists of a tractor trailer, secondary education(sometimes), and lifelong bitterness. You can however buy as many guns as you want. Shoot things to feel better!

So the American Dream now is being Russian, bar alcohol?

I had the suspicion we were all Russian, deep inside.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
coldcrow hasn't been seen since 30 May, and he also stated stalling in Nonsense'n'Chaos without warning. (After I sent him all my gems before dying, too. :argh:) Hope he's okay.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Okay so coldcrow and KoolNoodles are out of the picture, we need infidel goyims to fill the ranks of the slaves

What part of "I'm good to go fairly soon" says I'm out? We don't even know the map here. What are the rules? We doing that cold war start so another big Disciples game doesn't end in 15 turns? You can't just hit "play" and expect a good game. We haven't even drafted yet, are we drafting? Are these going to be themed nations?

Come on bro.

Eadee

Scholar
"Someone" was summoning a "Giant Miniature Spacehamster" to join this game. Sadly I was attached to it so I'd need to join in as well. Any objections?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom