Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Terra

Cipher
Since Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 is finally on sale for semi-reasonable price, how does it stack up (with the expansion) against previous rpg entries. 8 and 10 were my personal favourites. Remember seeing a lot of negativity about the game when it originally released, maybe the expansion has improved things?

Aemar

Arcane
This must be a joke.

From the title, the screenshots, the description, the page is even missing any developer information.

What if it's not a joke?

Ultimate proof Steam accepts literally anything that can qualify as a ''product'', no matter the retardation levels. Meanwhile GOG turns down Grimoire.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Absolute garbage is A-OK, but a few Anime ecchi games are absolutely verboten. I think the recent bannings of various lewd VNs and such are purely because of some personal vendetta someone on the Steam team has at Valve and nothing more.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
The Demon Crystal, re-release of Japanese game originally released in 1984:

ss_77fac340623f2260ca5c4faf46bab69677d19982.600x338.jpg

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
DAE remember a game from around that time where you controlled 2 characters both with the arrow keys and they had to get something and then meet in the middle, avoiding spiders?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
The series that is the most responsible for the decline of the FPS genre is coming to Steam.

Interesting,I don't have any real knowledge concerning the Halo series but clicking on the link I saw that this collection includes 6 games(not sure if some of them are expansions),Halo 1,2,3,ODST,4 and Reach,don't know about the size or the quality of all these games but it's a lot of content in one package

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I'm surprised that they're putting MCC on PC, honestly. Putting the entire franchise that has been almost entirely stuck on console to PC just like that is pretty wonderful. I've always wanted to play the Halo games so I guess this is an excellent time.

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
dude, judging solely by your signature - do you do anything else besides playing games all day, every day? and looking at the titles, how many times now did you replay each one of them? (genuinely curious)

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wonder if it will require Windows 10 store access... ?

I have a Xbox Live account, but, not Win 10.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
This must be a joke.

From the title, the screenshots, the description, the page is even missing any developer information.

What if it's not a joke?

Ultimate proof Steam accepts literally anything that can qualify as a ''product'', no matter the retardation levels. Meanwhile GOG turns down Grimoire.

A joke that costed someone $100...

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Wonder if it will require Windows 10 store access... ?

I have a Xbox Live account, but, not Win 10.

• MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection

I guess this vague expression, with the recent news that DirectX12 is coming to Windows 7, tells it's coming to Windows 7. More potential audience for upcoming Xbox Game Pass for Windows and the streaming service.

Kinda happy to see that Halo pack on Steam. I know people shittalk Halo but I enjoyed Halo 1, the enemies had pretty reasonable AI and they were fun to fight (Behaviors and ideal weapons were different from enemy to enemy, so even though you only had 2 guns at a time you still wanted to juggle a bit based on what you were facing). Can't really speak for the series as a whole but if it's reasonably priced and/or goes on sale I'll snag it. Especially since it's on Steam and not the goddamn Windows 10 store, I guess those Halo RTS games sold well enough on Steam to lure Microsoft in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom