Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The Super BunnyHop Thread

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Infinitron, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Grunker RPG Codex Ghost Patron

Grunker
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    It's like he read the thread

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Makes you think... Makes you think... x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    I haven't watch him for maybe a year,didn't expect that the quality will go that much downhill. Geee i have secret sources...read kuktako article and repeats it in front of the camera. What an low effort video. He said some obvious shit that everyone with two brain cells to rub together could see it. Also what was with the shitty background and pose "i have a huge dildo in my ass and can't wait for this to finish"

• Edgy Edgy x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Belegarsson Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Patron

Belegarsson
    The thing about investors sueing 1 mil for leaks sounds like bullshit made up by upper management to hide their incompetence related to budget.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Akratus Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole Patron

Akratus
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    He's used anonymous sources multiple times before, tryhard.

^ Top  
  5. Ninjerk Arcane

Ninjerk
    His choice of emphasis when saying Walking Dead seems odd to me.

^ Top  
  6. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    I am saying that his ""sources" were reading kuktako and chatting with retards at twatter. He didn't need sources because all that shit he said are common knowledge. "They make us work 10 hours a day" is not some big secret that nobody knew about! Also who gives a shit,if they like the job they leave and move to greener pastures. Did you learn something that you didn't knew before watching the video?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. FreshCorpse Learned

FreshCorpse
    I wish I knew what is going on with Superbunnyhop. He started a patreon to fund himself (which makes complete sense) and still has "Updates on Thursdays/Fridays" at the top of his youtube channel but his last video was about a month ago. The one before that was only a couple of days prior but then if you go back again it's another month between videos. I think fantadomat is broadly right that it is in fact not enormously impressive to combine off-the-record quotes from former employees with scrolling shots of news articles to tell us that...dun dun dun...Telltale was badly managed and failed in its duties to creditors (particularly employees).

Maybe the ~3 patreon-only articles he puts out a month are really good and I'm missing out by not being able to read them. Could be. But from the outside it just seems like the quality and quantity of his output have gone backward since the community funding.

• Agree Agree x 3
    ^ Top  
  8. Alienman Arcane Patron

Alienman
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    It's the fate of all Youtubers that starts to use patreon unfortunately.

• Yes Yes x 2
    ^ Top  
  9. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Most likely spending the money on travelling to japan with his boyfriend.

• Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. flyingjohn Arcane

flyingjohn

Well at least it is not vr.

• /facepalm/ /facepalm/ x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Big Wrangle Guest

Big Wrangle
    And it has a free copypasta too according to the comment section. :lol:

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Alienman Arcane Patron

Alienman
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    What is that about?

I feel an urge to post it myself.

^ Top  
  13. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    "Retarded jap fighting game" Historical setting.....
    :whatho:

Does he even try at this point? He is just searching for excuse to scratch his jap fetish at this point.

• Participation Award Participation Award x 3
    • retadred retadred x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Siveon Bot

Siveon
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    If anyone watched the video Bunnyhop maintains that Soul Calibur's attempt at history is borderline nonsensical but he just wanted to look at the tiny things it did right or why perhaps it was done the way that it did. Like stated in the description "an attempt at explaining how the 1590s (the canonical timeline of the series) led to the fantasy of Soul Calibur". Which is why historical in the title is placed in quotes.

The copypasta was made by him in the video to acknowledge how silly Soul Calibur is.

EDIT: In my opinion its slightly interesting seeing what Soul Calibur did (like the motion capture) although a lot of parts just reads like one of those history teaching YouTube videos. It's not the worst he's done but I think he could've done better.

^ Top  
  15. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Sounds like autistic retardation...

• Participation Award Participation Award x 1
    • meh meh x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. flyingjohn Arcane

flyingjohn

He seems to really like it.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. sullynathan Magister

sullynathan
    He liked the first one too

^ Top  
  18. DJOGamer PT Arcane

DJOGamer PT
    Missed these review videos.
    Also sad to see him make less and less videos, since he created a patreon.

As for Hitman 2 not selling well. Well it's not hard to know why. Bad marketing, bad business practices, the shift to another developer and simply Hitman Absolution killed the interest in the franchise.

One thing that bothers me tho, he keeps saying he loves stealth games, but he never talks about Thief or Splinter Cell. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    • FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. ropulos Learned

ropulos
    His voice is so annoying and devoid of testosterone. Makes it hard for me to sit through his videos

• Up Yours x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Edgy x 1
    • butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. flyingjohn Arcane

flyingjohn

And we are back to weaboo stuff and not the good kind.

• Funny x 3
    • decline x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • Rage x 1
    • WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. DJOGamer PT Arcane

DJOGamer PT
    I was hoping he did a year review video, like he always does this time of year. But, oh well...
    I guess his patreon backers prefer these kinds of shit for his youtube videos. So can't really blame him.
    In fact looking at his patreon page, it seems the actual interesting content is all there.

^ Top  
  22. Alienman Arcane Patron

Alienman
    Patreon sucks the fun out of all content creators. Everyone just becomes lazy and does the absolute minimum. Seen it happen so god damn many times. It's a bit like successful early access games. Why put in the effort? You already got the sales.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Atlantico Arcane Patron In My Safe Space

Atlantico
    Make the Codex Great Again!
    Oh hey yeah.. I didn't realize he locked his content behind a Patreon wall. I thought he was just becoming a lazy and boring weeb.

I guess it's time to unsubscribe then, I'll never subscribe through Patreon and he's not going to publish interesting videos on Youtube. Damn shame.

Most channels just give sponsors early access or some other intangibles, but locking off content en-masse, that's probably self-defeating. How do you grow the channel if you don't have a steady stream of interesting videos, except for paid subscribers?

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

• Salute Salute x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • not sure if serious not sure if serious x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Once it becomes about money it becomes shit!

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. Alienman Arcane Patron

Alienman

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)