Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Super BunnyHop Thread

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Superbunnyhop is absolute garbage.

Which Youtube gaming reviewers/commentators [besides yourself, and "antisocialfatman" (RIP)] would you recommend as
good?
I don't watch many of those anymore, but I do have two in mind

I also watched a video by that MrBTongue fellow mentioned earlier in this thread about Blade Runner, and it was very good. Maybe he does good videos about games too.

sbb

Learned
What's the opinion around here of that guy? i watched a few videos and he seemed aiiiiight

Gozma

Arcane
I'm still wondering what kind of retard can be so senseless that they can't feel internet latency in an action game

Stakhanov

Augur
I remember reading that Doom novel in the 90s. Anyway, pretty terrible video, such a shocking twist!
Shlocky Doom novel is more enjoyable than the adaptation of MGS' turgid story
:negative:

Tom Selleck

Arcane
IF ITS GETS KIDS TOO READ THAN WHATS THE BIG DEAL YOU SNOBS?!?!

SAT Time: Fill in the blanks:

"Mark David Chapman is to Catcher in the Rye and John Lennon"
AS
"__yourname__ is to David Gaider's Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne and __celebrityname__"

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I remember reading that Doom novel in the 90s. Anyway, pretty terrible video, such a shocking twist!
Shlocky Doom novel is more enjoyable than the adaptation of MGS' turgid story
:negative:

I think I read that same Doom book when I was a kid, didn't the Mormon minister hate his wife for getting an abortion in the past? :) I'll need to recommend it HHR.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
didn't the Mormon minister hate his wife for getting an abortion in the past? :) I'll need to recommend it HHR.
That is in a fucking Doom novel?

Jfc I have to read this.

Yeah, I remember reading a summary of those Doom novels years ago and they sounded fucking awesome. The name of the Doomguy in them is "Flynn Taggart" - Chubzdoomer, the guy who made the "If Doom was done today" videos reused that name.

Stakhanov

Augur
I think I read that same Doom book when I was a kid, didn't the Mormon minister hate his wife for getting an abortion in the past? :) I'll need to recommend it HHR.

Pretty sure you're right about that. Recommend it to HHR, anything to get his kids reading...(something other than The Homosexual Agenda).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Well, this is meta. Super BunnyHop impersonating Half in the Bag reviewing the Angry Video Game Nerd movie.

(they seem not to like it much)

Gozma

Arcane
I'm getting the creeping impression since that video game novel review that the super bunny hop guy is extremely fucking weird

Edit - Like he seems like the kind of guy that seems vaguely off and then one day in a conversation he starts defending a niche sex fetish really vehemently

Last edited:

pippin

That video about game novelizations made me remember Baldur's Gate novel. That one had Jaheira shrieking like a little girl because a spider jumped into her cleavage.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Why is everyone on the internet tying to be some kind of video game expert?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom