Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware The Tangut Prophecy: FOnline RPG, Historical Fiction, 12th Century China

Ninjerk

Arcane
giphy.gif

Mustawd

swinezig , fucking die in a fire twice for deleting your post and making me look like I bumped this shit.

Also, since we're all here......do we know how those screenshots were made? The PC icons seem like they are pre rendered in 3D and then created/recolored as 2D sprites.

Severian Silk

Also, since we're all here......do we know how those screenshots were made? The PC icons seem like they are pre rendered in 3D and then created/recolored as 2D sprites.
Yes, just like 90% of isometric RPGs.

But what I'd *really* like to know is how... fuck it, what's the point?

Modron

Arcane
Modder obviously murdered someone during his vacation to the US, only logical answer as to why he had to get off the grid so quickly.

Mustawd

Yes, just like 90% of isometric RPGs.

But what I'd *really* like to know is how... fuck it, what's the point?

Yes, I actually realized how dumb a statement that was. :oops:

Viata

Arcane
Have you ever wondered if OP die and his computer had everything for this game but his mother/father/ex-wife/gf throw it out just to be able to forget about him so they don't suffer anymore? That everything that OP created for this game is now forever deleted so someone who cared about him could be a little less sad? And then some faggot has to revive this thread so we too can suffer a little more. Delete or lock this thread, ffs. Can't you guys let OP's soul RIP in peace?

Modron

Arcane
Have you ever wondered if OP die and his computer had everything for this game but his mother/father/ex-wife/gf throw it out just to be able to forget about him so they don't suffer anymore? That everything that OP created for this game is now forever deleted so someone who cared about him could be a little less sad? And then some faggot has to revive this thread so we too can suffer a little more. Delete or lock this thread, ffs. Can't you guys let OP's soul RIP in peace?

Eh Crazy Loon was in contact with someone here a while after his vanishing act, he'll be back once the statute of limitations of whatever crime he committed while on vacation in the US runs out.

Severian Silk

When is this game going to be released? The screenshots look good.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

No, but I do think that the screenshots were literally the only content he created until that unfortunate day when he decided to visit Ferguson and got trampled by a crowd of feral monkeys.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I've always wondered if everyone's enthusiasm overwhelmed him so he shelved it indefinitely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom