Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Team Codex Pokemmo thread (not Pokemon Go); recruiting

Severian Silk

I've watched the cartoons a bit a long time ago, but could not really get into the game ROM I tried. Too simple. The franchise holds no appeal for me.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
>thesoup(or jcd, forgot to ask lol) logs onto game
>invites me to codex team
>asks about party composition, tell me I should have accepted some NPC's Magikarp and that I should catch a Magikarp with adamant nature

1 hour later...

screenshot_1468393344.png

:fuuyeah:< me right after

My PC box:

screenshot_1468393398.png

Who wants some sushi?

thesoup

Arcane
>thesoup(or jcd, forgot to ask lol) logs onto game
>invites me to codex team
>asks about party composition, tell me I should have accepted some NPC's Magikarp and that I should catch a Magikarp with adamant nature

1 hour later...

screenshot_1468393344.png

:fuuyeah:< me right after

My PC box:

screenshot_1468393398.png

Who wants some sushi?
That's easy mode. Get back to me when you get an adamant dratini or, may heaven help you, scyther.
Also, post sceenshot of that magikarp's IVs. They're in anotger tab of that profile window you posted

Jrpgfan

Erudite
You mean this one?

screenshot_1468405111.png

And god I don't even wanna imagine how long it takes to catch a harder pokemon with adamant nature.

thesoup

Arcane
So what is everyone in Team Codex up to?
jcd
Viata
Vicar
Jrpgfan

I proclaim this our official Team Topic. Will edit thread title in a bit as well.

As for myself, I can freely travel between Kanto and Hoenn at will.

If anyone needs a pokemon or a move (aka a TM), ask me, I can pretty much get you anything. I have a fairly decent lvl 36 gyarados up for grabs. Technically it's still a lvl 35 magikarp, but a rare candy will do the trick.

As far as my status goes, I have only the victory road and the league to go i hoenn. I should have it done in the next few days and then I'll be pretty much breeding, catching and farming the league for exp and money.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
As far as I can remember I had an account once (one or two years ago?) and there was pretty OP Marowak. Any idea if there were any server wipes? :D

Viata

Arcane
I'm still at Mt. Moon, I only play games on weekend and the last one I was playing Resurrection all day long. So this weekend I'm back to Pokemon.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Same for me. I can play during the week but I've been a little busy with work and stuff. I'll try to get back to it this weekend.

thesoup

Arcane
My genius plan of farming the league for money has proven to be... unviable... because the elite 4 now don't give any money. Obviously to stop the kind of farming I was going to do.:lol::negative:

thesoup

Arcane
Update:
You do get shekels for the league, but only after finishing it, either by beating them or losing.

Also found out you can send money, pokemon and items by email through a pc, for a fee of 1000 pokeshekels.

As for update on my progress, I finished the league in hoenn and now I'll be catching them all, I guess.

And as always, I can help out fellow team codexers by supplying pokes, items, pokeshekels or helping with trade evolutions.

Zerth

Arbiter
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It's easier if you put a pokémon with Synchronize and with the desired nature leading the party.

Update:
You do get shekels for the league, but only after finishing it, either by beating them or losing.

Also found out you can send money, pokemon and items by email through a pc, for a fee of 1000 pokeshekels.

As for update on my progress, I finished the league in hoenn and now I'll be catching them all, I guess.

And as always, I can help out fellow team codexers by supplying pokes, items, pokeshekels or helping with trade evolutions.

I'll give it a try.

LJ40

Cipher
Started this the other day and having a blast. On my 5th try fishing I caught this guy:

karp.png

He will service me well (Insert joke about Magikarp's mouth here).

Tick Tock Crocodile

Does this thing use straight Gen 3 mechanics or have they put any newer stuff in? Mostly wondering about the physical/special split and breeding mechanics. I get quite OCD about having perfect IV spreads.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
You bloody weaboos got me hooked. Have my old Diglett/Ghastly/Abra squad back already, and I haven't even played for 4h.

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
There is an Android release, for the peepz still interested

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom