Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Tester- Big Brother with GAMURS. US GAMURS.

Black

Arcane
You guys seen this... creation? Sony found some, uh, yeah, they found some to become Playstation tester.
It's... it's terrible, it's like watching a huge trainwreck, and for the same reason, you can't avert your gaze.

I still don't know what does this have to do with testing or video games, but hey, that'd explain why Sony is such a failure on many fronts.

Here's the tl;dw version if someone can't be arsed or values their brain too much-

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Humiliate yourself for the chance to gain employment in an entry level minimum wage position.

Black

Arcane
Yeah, and through the power of video editing they made it seem like he's there to attention-whore.

Peter

Arcane
You can see the despair on Jaffe's face in Ep. 2 :lol:

edit: didn't see that ep. 2 was already linked itt.

Menckenstein

Someone from the Codex should take one for the team and get on the next run just for some laughs.

"What do you feel you could offer to Sony?"
"A bullet to the head."
"... thank you this interview is now over."

Menckenstein

Ninjawhatever is literally the worst thing ever. Revolting physically, personality, etc etc

I can't believe I watched the whole thing. I'm a moron.

Luzur

Good Sir
i didnt watch further then when they alls at in the couch and that ninjanomnom guy talked about girls in leather or something.

Dr.Faust

Liturgist
it's like watching a huge trainwreck, and for the same reason, you can't avert your gaze.

No, fuck you. I hear this excuse all the time when I ask people why they enjoy shit. It's because of people like you that entertainment as a whole is in such a sad state.

Menckenstein

it's like watching a huge trainwreck, and for the same reason, you can't avert your gaze.

No, fuck you. I hear this excuse all the time when I ask people why they enjoy shit. It's because of people like you that entertainment as a whole is in such a sad state.

If you haven't spent weeks on end sitting at a railroad crossing with your dick in hand, waiting for a big one, then go back 2 BSN.

Black

Arcane

Yes, shame on me for paying sony money for the ability to watch that show.

Oh, wait.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom