Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
GOTY is PUBG :lol:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
fzSxIdx.jpg

I can't get it out of this ridiculous view
Me neither. What is this fucking shit?

Modron

Arcane
Doesn't even load on my steam, figure I am not missing anything that could be summed up in a concise bullet point list better.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Even when I disable chat, the video stays tiny in the corner. The line between the video section and chat makes the cursor look like you can change the size, but it won't actually work. Ridiculous

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Not a single one of my votes ended up as a winner.

Then again I did vote anti-AAA in every category. ;)

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I'm more impressed by the fact merely two winning titles actually came out in 2018. Whats the point if you don't limit it to the year in question?

Gerrard

Arcane
Warframe and DE didn't get anything. :incline: Looks like CDPR and R* fanboys were stronger.
That being said it's all shit.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I'm more impressed by the fact merely two winning titles actually came out in 2018. Whats the point if you don't limit it to the year in question?
Yeah. Labour of Love award is the only place where not being limited to 2018 makes sense. I hope they change that next year.
PUBG especially doesn't make sense, since that game left early access at the end of 2017.
CDPR winning Best Environment and Best Developer when they haven't released anything in 2018 is absurd.
GTA V winning labour of love is also absurd since Take Two and Rockstar suck and hate their players. Remember them shutting down various mod projects and cheaters and grind still being a massive problem? But all the players of GTA Online are fucking addicts.

Melcar

Arcane
Guys, scary shit. Earlier today the store was down for some reason. Also some of my Windows only games were being reported as uninstalled, despite all the files being on my PC in their usual library. A few minutes ago Steam came back online and a few of my games (the Windows only ones) did get removed for some reason and now have to re-download them.

Freddie

Savant
There has been some hickups during past weeks but I haven't experienced nor even heard about games becoming uninstalled. That's something really weird.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Interesting that the No. 1 seller of last week disappeared off the list.

Also, I feel like developing and releasing a game called I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT just to troll this list.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I keep getting log in request codes on my phone like someone is trying to log into my account. Does this mean someone is trying to hijackoff my account, or is Steam stupid? Both?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

And now it's dead.

But game deal aggregation site IsThereAnyDeal is doing a fork: https://es.isthereanydeal.com/

Firefox version is available now, Chrome version is pending review.

Chrome version is out now, with a new name "Augmented Steam": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/augmented-steam/dnhpnfgdlenaccegplpojghhmaamnnfp/

I asked for this.

A blessing from the original developer: https://old.reddit.com/r/Steam/comm...eam_enhanced_steams_successor_is_out/ege85to/

Generic-Giant-Spider

Grimoire not winning the Labour of Love award is a miscarriage of justice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom