Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Released

St. Toxic

Arcane
Hay man u got any bloom? I'm tweaking here. :eek:

Deleted member 7219

St. Toxic

Arcane
Hay man u got any bloom? I'm tweaking here.

I'm not interested...

4uw5.jpg

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
The tutorial suggested they should play on the Easy mode. xD

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Nothing wrong with Witcher 2, it's a very good action hack-n-slash.

Licaon_Kter

Augur
The tutorial suggested they should play on the Easy mode. xD
they could not get the difficulty right in the prologue and you think they got it in the Arena of all places? i started on Dark mode ( that's like harder than hard or something ) and i can handle it... not with ease but whatever it's fun, but hey i got my ass kicked in the Tutorial Arena, mostly because the game works like shit there ( 40fps in game means 20fps in the tutorial Arena GO FIGHT!!! ) and my mouse gets drunk... and by the end of it i get "EASY mode recommended biatch!!" notice

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Except perhaps the Elder Scrolls V, which might have even bestester C&Cs and non-linearities besides mature lore and stuffies. For all I know.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Actually, the Witcher lore would allow a dimension where ponies exist.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Does it have new sex scenes?

Actually it does,if you follow Iorveth's path in the third chapter you get an extra quest where you meet once again Philipa's assistant that was actually a Nilfgardian spy.Of course if you do the quest and pick the right choices you can fuck plough her.I don't know about Roche's path yet

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom