Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
We all knew this was coming but it's official now.It will be realeased on April 17th on PC and XBAWKS
The upgrade will be free for the onwers of the regular edition

http://www.shacknews.com/article/72174/the-witcher-2-enhanced-edition-coming-to-xbox-360-april
http://af.gog.com/en/news/the_witcher_2_assassins_of_kings_enhanced_edition_announced?as=1649904300

New content will include new locations,characters and cutscenes

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
And I was hoping they will release some serious DLC expansion with it...
From what they said it just updates the story with some "new" perspective giving you a couple of free hours to play the game that you've ALREADY FUCKING PLAYED!!! :rage:

Fuck it! And all their shit talks about how they are going to support the game with new content etc. Ok, so let's sum up what we got/will get after one year of the original release:
1) annoying tutorial for retards
2) ARENA mode for ADHD sufferers

in future:
3) fucking CUTSCENES hahaha
4) bits of patched content to the game that does not bring ANYTHING storywise

I am from this breed of healthy people who rarely play games for the second time, because I cannot make myself repeating tedious parts like fighting Keyran, hundreds of harpias, spiders etc. Once was enough. Yet, in order to get the "fullest" experience I would have to go through all this shit again. FUCK NO!

Why the fuck can't they just develop some proper old school story add-on instead of wasting their time with these "enhancements"???

Deleted member 7219

What's The Wither 2? Is it about a place where all the life rots away? If so, I'm in. How can I get Wither 1?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
What's The Wither 2? Is it about a place where all the life rots away? If so, I'm in. How can I get Wither 1?

Well you need to pm your credit card number and name and I will send you a copy

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hmm, and I wanted to play this soon. Guess I'll wait a bit longer. Gotta replay TW1 anyway.

Murk

Arcane
I wish they'd release a patch that'd make the game non crash on start. 'Tatoe fuckers.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane

CDPR know what makes the fagboxers tick. :smug:

In all seriousness though, that is some technically impressive cgi from a fringe potato developer.

chzr

Scholar
well they certainly know how to 'sell' a restoration patch

MetalCraze

Arcane
So the dude swims faster than a ship and a liquid nitro grenade didn't freeze him? CDP can't into logic.

"Dark Edition". Is it darker than Dragon Age

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The devs should have made a subtitle just for Skyway: "I'm using a shield spell, can you see it Skyway?" As for swimming faster than a ship, it's a little strange, but who knows what a mutant witcher is capable of. But the witcher was just probably waiting in the water, and when the ship passed him, he boarded it.

Ok, so let's sum up what we got/will get after one year of the original release:
1) annoying tutorial for retards
2) ARENA mode for ADHD sufferers
You forget the DLC quests which were released after the game launched. I know it is not much, but saying that we only got an annoying tutorial and arena mode is bullshit. And I don't know why are you complaining for the stuff you get for FREE.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Again? First I stop playing because the DLC did not unlock. Then I stopped because they were going to patch. Then I quit halfway through because of the Black edition coming up. Months later I'm finally playing this thing and they announce a new enhanced edition?

:rage:

It sure sucks to be a completionist.

Ancient

Erudite
Welp hopefully they will be done with TW2 after that and start working on TW3 full force.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

CDPR know what makes the fagboxers tick. :smug:

In all seriousness though, that is some technically impressive cgi from a fringe potato developer.

MAX VISCERAL!!x10. That body exploding shit is fucking gross, a man of class would have jumped off the ship to wash himself off immediately. It's not like that useless king was going anywhere. Glad I killed that jerk.

hiver

Was it Leto? the name? He was just waiting somewhere ahead of the ships, maybe swam a little to get directly in front of the course of one, stuck a knife in the hull and climbed.
:skyway:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I hate CDP. This time the enhanced edition is just a desperate attempt at attracting more attention to the game. They have calculated how much money it will cost them to add 3 animations and 2 quests and how many copies of their "new edition"will be sold and here we go now...

hiver

Good, very good even but, nothing to do with the game itself.
-except generally with the story of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom