Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 2 scans PC Gamer

.Sigurd

Educated
pcgfeb11w2ab.jpg

pcgfeb11w2c.jpg

pcgfeb11w2d.jpg

What can I say? Certainly it's good looking.

Also note the face of Geralt on the last two pages, it's the old version.

Baron

Arcane
I think I'd get the edition with the bust of Geralt if only it was bigger and adorned with precious stones. The word I want to hear on the Codex this week is not "pre-op" but "pre-order."

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I read the first four paragraphs and decided I already hate this guy. Leading off with two paragraphs about sex? "What we do know is The Witcher 2 is an RPG"? Oblivion was a great game? I sympathize for the trees that had to die for this guy to spew his bullshit.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I guess I should be thankful the sex isn't gay and with dwarves. Still looks like bioware light to me.

Gerrard

Arcane
The 4th developer diary is out, but no English version yet. It's about locations.

AND DAMN BROS THE DWARF TOWN MADE ME DROOL A BIT ON MY KEYBOARD

Black

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Naughty Succubus? :/
Probably a female, don't get your hopes up.
If only they bothered to actually check her description in the books...
You mean brown (or w/e) hair and burn scars on tits?

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Black said:
Jaesun said:
If only they bothered to actually check her description in the books...
You mean brown (or w/e) hair and burn scars on tits?

Scars on tits and long, flowing hair, which are the sign of her high social status as the sorceress.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
KalosKagathos said:
A poetry mini-game? Really?

Codex will still buy it and finish it 10 times because bioware/bethesda didn't make it.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Mastermind said:
KalosKagathos said:
A poetry mini-game? Really?

Codex will still buy it and finish it 10 times because bioware/bethesda didn't make it.

Come on guys, at least its a new thing. Not-yet-another card minigame but a way to woo the ladies! Refined entertainment for refined lads.

Black

Arcane
I can totally see Geralt recite shit. Now that's immersive.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
You know, the whole romance and sex crap is really turning me off. Granted, a grumpy old faggot is not CDProjekt's prime demographic for this title. Guess I'll wait for the LP of this.

trym88

Scholar
Wow pictures look like fugly shit. What did they tell us 1 year ago?... It will be the best looking ar peh geh of all time ?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Jaesun said:
You know, the whole romance and sex crap is really turning me off. Granted, a grumpy old faggot is not CDProjekt's prime demographic for this title. Guess I'll wait for the LP of this.

I'm as hetero as they get and it's turning me off too. Enough with this romance shit (nevermind that it's not even actual romance anymore, just getting laid simulators written by latent pedophiles).

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
trym88 said:
Wow pictures look like fugly shit. What did they tell us 1 year ago?... It will be the best looking ar peh geh of all time ?

Wow, you wasted one of your 40 posts for such a lame effort? I'm not impressed. Oh and since we're comparing RPG's it IS the best looking one of all time if the pics and vids are anything to go by, so what's your troll meant to prove?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Black said:
Jaesun said:

[Intelligence] Otherwise it would be called an incubus. C'mon!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom