Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Angthoron

Arcane
is not a fair 1 VS 1 ....is a classic bunch of idiots who even know what are talkigna bout...attack , is poor to see...
is very poor...i started witrh a Commoder 64...and when i see all this kids around borned yesterday...this makes me laugh..childs...decerebrate
Dear friend.

If you presume that you're the only one that can find an internet lawyer, I would like to assure you of the contrary. In fact, I may offer several real-life, practicing lawyers, to take a look at your "claims", especially in lieu of your calling me an idiot and a decerebrate in public, without cause, basis and proof.

I'd recommend you to watch your tone and actions, friend. Doxxing, threats, defamation and insults will get you very, very far.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
think fo yuorself..baby..i dont know you.
ok , iwll call a lawyer for this shit..dont worry it is not hard to find name and surname

you can stick what you want in yuor ass son of bitch..you should know the truth you're just attacking ...and no wonder is someone sent you to fuck ok ?

and he asshols attack i ngroup...1 VS 1 is fair is not it ? LOL you think to scare me ?
Dear Yandros-Penetretator,

You have joined this forum with nothing beyond intention to troll and grief the forum's population. You have zero proof of you being the modder in question; you request civility yet use inflammatory language and derogatory terminology, and furthermore, you decide to for some reason begin stalking me, as seen in the below attachment:

nz7NQwU.png

For clarity, it was not I that bestowed upon you the generous tags. Alas, alas. Wear them proudly though, trolly boy!

what you expect after all this shit ? im Ironeagle , im the modderin question , we are a group of modders , we are remaking Thief 1 with a Better Graphic , using as base LGS maps.
so i ask to you to remove all the bad posts, including mine
this place look liek a place fo recruit trolls...

i warned you that you can allow this , cause :
https://www.krinternetlaw.com/practice-areas/internet-defamation?gclid=CMHnp8HMt8UCFUL4wgodHzgAsw

i warned you..i dont apper on this palce and i dont want them talk about me...
i close with ttlg.. and theyr members.

last warning friend

is not a fair 1 VS 1 ....is a classic bunch of idiots who even know what are talkigna bout...attack , is poor to see...
is very poor...i started witrh a Commoder 64...and when i see all this kids around borned yesterday...this makes me laugh..childs...decerebrate

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Queued Typical Modder
if i sent to hrell womeone here is normal afer reading lies.a Judge can understand this , patience is not eternal

idiocity like " he copy the map map made from someone else" ? i released the Thief 4 Cloktower on 13 november for Thief 3 , the game was released on 28 FEb 2014 ? so i entered in SE computer ? andi stealed the clocktower ? how pathetic you are random taffer ? if you want i can built it right on your face...by Streaming i nthis way you will say " sorry?

in anyway i want the posts deleted...my posts too
with all repsect

look TTlg had problem , i asked to them to remove the thread...and my missions.
the mod reached 23000 views i can understadn htis hurts someone...but i don going to blame you...if you start to blame...you have no way...you can say" look he is attacking" you started boy...

this is last warning. after this you cna deleted my post and my account too.
frankly i cant see nothing of interesting here.

23000 views...
Admin be mature..avoid problem listen to me....

Queued Typical Modder
Drama afoot! :D

idiot afoot in my opinion

no offense i think you , yeandrtos are poor persons , no one can change my mind...god bless you..STOP.

fly down... idon't know you..
+

Subject: Note final

i havea ncie life.. a girlfreid na i fuck eveydauy...maybe the proble is that you and other waste your life on a forum and you're a bit frustrated , even with who is aways form you ? lol
i was banned from ttlg..and i went to Eidos and them tried to break my balls even there you know this ? im on moddb.com...and you ( i repeat i dont know you Lol) you talk about me...who offended you melan ? i did you a compliment on you'r disoreitnation thread ..this is not good in your country ? maybe i need to offend your work ? there is a way to become freind ? hehehehhe lol...you're a bout an asshole with me...but ok...i dotmn care about this nickname here. ijoined there,. a man o f honour to resolve a provlem with a poor person. thats all..

im happy i think for my self.you yeandrs biker you were never kimnd with others this is why someone sent you to fuck..it's to easy..

sing with E b D if you re kidn with im kind with you...easy not ?
sadly i deleted th TDM ...i saw to much bad persons..who attacked without reason..so i lost any disidere to play ot missions..careful do not be a legendary" ass
sad.png
) ciao

i wait t ose what you goind to write
smilie.png

i don't know you...and i dont care...
bye kid

++++++++

Subject: Note final 1.1 updated
if i read just another fuckign msg about me..i call alawyer and this story finish immediately...it is not hard to find name and surname...ok?

i never balmed you..why you need to be a dickhead with me ?
the same your decerebrate freind bikerdude , i dont know him..

leave alone..you make me sick..

people with no Christ...

if oy'ure lookinf for trouble ..bye malanio

fa iattenzione quest o è l ultimo avvertimento...

you and bikerdude you makes me sick..very bad persons...

in the Jesus name..go away..
i thin yandros is lucky..if ican touch his skin with my hads surely i will destroy his fucking body.

idiots...they are trying to blame me...you bunch of idiots ?
assholes...? it is just envius acting...

a classic...

a lawyer...this is sure. bastard who care about oyu? wh attakced you? asshole ?
[/spoiler]
:retarded:

Well, it was funny, but it is not right to encourage crazy people, so I blocked him. However, slightly later, I discovered that he continued on ModDB:
sorry i have to answer to a guy in aforum..who is try to communicate with me talking with others :)strange way to communicate...use PM no ? as many know, as I tried to explain several times, they do not accept other people, especially if they have talent. because they are afraid of losing their jobs on ttlg, I wonder how I can hurt someone if i'm not on you infamous forum ? maybe it's someone else.

ah dear melan ,i think you are a bit envious ...as many there :)

you think is hard to this ? you spent just 5 muintes for maki it right ?
you think it's hard to do this ? lol 3 cubes ?
axzGGOR.jpg

ziuMCvb.jpg

Dromed ? i can do that in 3 minutes, just because you think to be superior and judge people ,

have you idea how many polys and works is here ?

WLO8Tl5.jpg

GM72qKb.png

NwitMNU.png

3bdeiox.png

0vXD9cL.jpg

Y85f5tE.jpg

dX3yyyK.jpg

3V33ST0.jpg

FbaFCfM.jpg

it's not enoug baby ? you want see something with Unreal ?
here a medieval fortress , i have a degree in architecture baby :)

VnlhEPH.jpg

daIt4iO.jpg

s9VcqFz.jpg

XHvs7UA.jpg

2t8H6Tj.jpg

WIRBwKL.jpg

it's not enough ? why you dont download UDk 3 and show us what you can do ?

here Unreal 3 , surely I would have done better with Thief 4
Vimeo.com

it's enough for make the people know why you and someone else hates me ? without any reason ? poor people is everywhere , you are showing that you are immature and even if some idiot say, you'reok clearly he is laying :)

in any way , i see personal attacks there , i can't see a single costructive critics about he missions. you are talking about a person...
htis make clear that the RULES worth only for someone, this show the corruption grade of ttlg...when i was there happened the same i did something beatiful..and someone started to attack me...with inevitable result , but who start has problem not who defend himself no ? where you live in congo ?

lol
melan..oh my god...if you show your works to an Actual architect he start to laugh immediately..HEY woke up ,mr freeman we are in 2015...
LOL
ziuMCvb.jpg

have you considered to improve your architecture ? or you are too much busy to judge the people ?

God Bless you man..for a moment i was angry..but after a minutes i thought , i can win just withouut get angry..why i should do that ?
just by showing their work, thier work talk for them..
lol

dear followers of this moddon't worry. the goblins are under controls :)

i did you compliments when you released your mission
I'm surprised to see so much negativity on your part, perhaps you have forgotten your manners? what you do is not hard to do, and dovrest iessere cotnento that I have complimented

people decide and understand why this...

Ops ulalla, maybe the mod continue , i got power and energy from goblins i invented a manchine for suck their brain :) gnam gnam...

the only great dilemma is "Bufford with dynamics details or with no details" ?
This is the dilemma W.Shackspeare sayd the same...

Jaxa , baldur , fallen keeper , Thanks for your support.
i decided to suspend the mod for other reasons , i have to work on another project, a payed one which is better :)

im so sweet ,delicate...an angel on the earth :)

Bye.

and your name is Crap. that's another angel

malan i never attacked you ! but at this point ,i dont care , i think you have serius problem with your mind like yandros , sadly ttlg is made by this **** people , no one is attacking you , LOL you're obsessed?

where i i slagging you off melan ? ahaha lol ...you're so crazy

can you proof it ?

no one is attacking you.

yandros thanks for the comment :) i dont know why you think to havea good reputation..:)who cares of dromed ?

sei solo merda cagata dal male..siete come il letame gente che non serve a niente

:salute: Well, that was interesting... although on the Moddb page, we now see the following message:
The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

So, I dunno. I had never even heard of him before the thread (I don't play T3 missions), but this guy is apparently an ex-cop, an estimated architect with 2 degrees, and a professional musician with a score to settle, so, I guess what I have to say is, farewell cruel world, here comes Johnny! :lol:[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

your screenshot with 3 cubes talks for you...por person in the beginning i though melan should be a good perspon...aftaer i reaslized the you lander the people in a forum i changed my mind...
you're just a poor person poor as your little fucking cubes...you're alittle person..30 old age..a kid...

for this reason i decided at some point to go out of ttlg , i dont care.

Angthoron

Arcane
You know, if you learned to just ignore people saying shit about you on the internet, you'd have such a better time with your life.

Just learn to let go. Seriously. I'm not trolling or anything, in fact I don't care about Thief 2 mods, you, or whether everything you made is your own work or borrowed assets. But you're harming yourself more than anyone else is harming you.

Queued Typical Modder
Admin you cvan keep thos defamating posts here even if tou worte in the "rules" that you can ,. there are precise rules to follow

dont worry....i have no scared by trolls...i fighted with them all my life :)

i ask you to remove from thi spost ahead they are just gatered together for slag me off...nothing of special..covards...unreasonable.
ignorants as goats ...try to ipen the fucking Editort and show me what you can do before criticize...

another lie : i accept criticism as well , BUT HOW CAN I ACCPET CRITICISM FOR AGUY WHO DONT MAKE DIFFERENCE FROMA MICHALENGELO PAINT AND TOILETTE ? C'MON I CAN UNDERSTADN THE TASTE...BUT JUSUS CHRIST...

PEOPLE PLAY CUBES WITH AI'S INSIDE AND CALL THEM MISSION ?

Admin...listen to me...

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
this is last warning. after this you cna deleted my post and my account too.
frankly i cant see nothing of interesting here.
So that's at least two last warnings - you should go back and edit your previous post to make it a penultimate warning so nobody gets confused. Plus, you should probably improve your spelling. When this gets stickied in retardo you won't want your grandchildren to criticize your writing skills.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
If this isn't Drog or a joke, calm the fuck down.

The Codex is like this and if you can't handle a jab or two you should move on; nothing personal, this just is not the site for you, it's not the site for everyone in the world.

No one, let alone an admin is going to rush to Yon Fair Maiden of Modderdom's rescue just because someone didn't like your mod. People don't like tons of shit I do, but I don't cry about it.

Queued Typical Modder
delete the posts.... thanks.

He did a few T2 missions in Dark before that mod. He was known at TTLG as Spiderman92 and IronEagle, and in the last days HawkFlyAway. My issues with him started when he released one of his T2 missions and it was a buggy unoptimized mess, so I suggested he should have taken the time to optimize it a bit more and do more (any) beta testing, and I drew his wrath in a big way for daring to suggest his work was anything less than perfect. It looks like the TTLG mods have deleted that thread, but my last comment was something along the lines of how he responds with narcissistic hostility towards anyone who criticizes his work, and anyway I got this lovely email in response:

first oof all i want adive you you acrossed the fucking line ok ' ?
you acrossed the fucking line when you joined in my thread defending drk ok ?

tell me idiot WHO ATTACKED YOU ON TTLG ' HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE ? THAT YOU WASTEYOUR TIME TO BREKING MY BALLS ? ASSGHOLE ?

WHAT THE FUCK UYO WANT ?

YOU'RE WRONG WITH ME FOR 10 PARAMETERS

1 YOU JOINED FOR DEFEND DRK.WHILE I WANS THERE MAKING A MYU MISISON YOU'RE CRALY ENVOUS ANDA COVARD YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO FIIGHT 1 VS 1 AS NOW...

2 you say bad things about me while i much more mature of you and your wife . i never attacked anyone peoof me the opposite , there is a explanation for all asshole..son of bith...

3 thief 1 2 3 are made by eidos it is not the TDM . so i can use the IP because the mod is free , i dont going to seel him
you joined oneidos breaking my bass agains i dont forget nothing....asshole...

i have your photograph....you desevre a good treatment you acrossed the fucking loine asshole lurd bastard...if you say another fuckign work agsinst to you are dead yandros...you shoukld talk good about me son of bitch vecasu i never attacked you...im the divinity on the earht for how i avcted there...without attack...

costructive criticism ? youre attaking me..i cdant see criticism i see only senteces...son of bitch....note im on another site...you agains agains tou stay talking about me , you need to talk about me son of bitch ?

what the fuck you want bastard ? lier, you're nothing yandros i have many parents in amerika you're about to sleep forever you know ? you should say sorry for the shit you doind son of bithc....slander me ? were i slender you on your strafucking forum ?

proff meeeeeeee , you provoke people you less integginet of cavalron , you're both 2 idiots...you suprised ? youare enegenieer ? baby lemonade ? fucking bastard amarican of crap.-

where i slagged you off bastard ?

----
dont worry yandros...i don care about you...you're the crapo you're clearly envous...

imaking amod ofr excellexen you're a clssi idiot with your boxy map...

bastard

As I recall, poor gnartsch made a comment about having to find annoying tiny levers in one of his missions, and so the guy responds by making a joke mission called "Gnartsch the Fucker" and releasing it on the old Eidos forum. No kidding, I actually downloaded it before he took it down.

Seriously, the guy is completely detached from reality.

Gnartsch the asshole wa called that misison. ok admin . i will call a lawyer ,you can't blame just because you regis up in aforum...saying lies about a person, you cna do that by email...

if i sent to someone to hell is because they deseverd that

in anyway i gaterhed infomartio nabout this forum : very important

Domain Name: RPGCODEX.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1095053731_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: http://www.name.com
Updated Date: 2014-12-02T22:11:03-07:00Z
Creation Date: 2007-07-18T19:08:19-06:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-18T19:08:19-06:00Z
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@name.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.17203101849
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Registrant Street: PO Box 639
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730
Registrant Email: rpgcodex.net@protecteddomainservices.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Whois Agent
Admin Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Admin Street: PO Box 639
Admin City: Kirkland
Admin State/Province: WA
Admin Postal Code: 98083
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4252740657
Admin Fax: +1.4259744730
Admin Email: rpgcodex.net@protecteddomainservices.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Whois Agent
Tech Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Tech Street: PO Box 639
Tech City: Kirkland
Tech State/Province: WA
Tech Postal Code: 98083
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4252740657
Tech Fax: +1.4259744730
Tech Email: rpgcodex.net@protecteddomainservices.com
Name Server: lily.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: dave.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: Unsigned Delegation
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-05-14T19:06:31-06:00 <<<

Queued Typical Modder
Admin listen to me...im in this thing before you :) you can't win
they are blaming and making defamation. each forum has its rule.

talk about other things dont talk about us.
trolls...this is what they are...unable to create something....yandros ? haunted my thread with inflammatory post..until i lost my patience..and i sento to fuck him the mods and the admin...

is this fair ? lol....

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Admin you cvan keep thos defamating posts here even if tou worte in the "rules" that you can ,. there are precise rules to follow
[...]
ok admin . i will call a lawyer ,you can't blame just because you regis up in aforum...saying lies about a person, you cna do that by email...
The only defaming posts I see here are yours. For starters your username appears to be a threat of sexual assault / rape against a user named Yandros. I can only assume that "Yandros Penetrator" is you declaring your intent that you're going to anally violate him. Especially when comparing it with your other messages.

Then you post threatening messages, calling various members "assholes" along with a range of other colourful terms.

It also appears that you've emailed members with comments such as "son of bitch" and including physical threats "hei motherfucker want to see how I come to you to break your ass ?".

Furthermore you threaten to "send members to hell" which I can only assume is a death threat, especially when you've made statements such as "you are dead Yandros". Even suggesting a member should "kill himself".

From what I can see, you had better call a lawyer because you'll need one when I advise the police of the threats of physical harm and rape that you've made against members of this forum.

You may feel you have a civil case to sue, but I'm pretty sure we have a criminal case that will see you thrown in prison.

Yandros

Savant
In case it isn't completely obvious, that is not me and is of course Iron Eagle, who's here only to troll me. Don't know how much crap you guys tend to tolerate around here, but it's just the latest in his personal attacks against me. I will not respond directly to him because that's precisely what he wants. I've already ignored him.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
In case it isn't completely obvious, that is not me and is of course Iron Eagle, who's here only to troll me. Don't know how much crap you guys tend to tolerate around here, but it's just the latest in his personal attacks against me. I will not respond directly to him because that's precisely what he wants. I've already ignored him.

That's a very mature and rational attitude.

I think you're also on the wrong forum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom