Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This advertisement is terrible and I wish it would stop showing

image0.png

I can confirm with much confidence that my straightness is uncompromised in any way.

I dont even know who the hell is it trying to sell to. Even my gf wouldnt wear such trash.

The femenine androgynous fellow model even looks like one of those gender fluid lot which baffles me greatly.

Angthoron

Arcane
Who thought that that banner and name would make people click to buy their shit anyway.

Viata

Arcane
In a world where the advance of technology can make some powerful people limit your phone's battery life on day 1, you are not going to avoid that by not charging a battery frequently.

Citizen

Star Stable is pretty much just a front for pedos grooming underage girls, not even joking.

100% of starstable playerbase are codexers, once tricked for a playthrough by DarkUnderlord and now addicted to the game. They just larp little girls not to come off as creeps

DU is an owner of Star Stable Entertainment AB and the sole purpose of codex is to lure new players in and increase microtransactions profits

Screenshot this, because soon this post will be deleted and my account (((self-ejected)))

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
40% isn't that bad and charging a battery when it's not nearly fully drained can shorten how long a charge lasts.

I wish this myth would fucking die already. It is valid for a type of battery technology that.. has never been in use in smartphones, and has been replaced by lithium since aeons ago for things like laptops. If you were using NiCd or NiMH, yes you want to discharge that garbage.
On the other hand, Lithium batteries hate full discharge and you are killing them when you do this.
https://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries
Lithium batteries are at their healthiest when they stick around 80%.

An occasional full discharge may help recalibrate the metering showing the % remaining of useful battery life but it doesn't help the battery last longer, to the contrary it creates more damage than normal use.
Similar to a mechanical device that wears out faster with heavy use, the depth of discharge (DoD) determines the cycle count of the battery. The smaller the discharge (low DoD), the longer the battery will last. If at all possible, avoid full discharges and charge the battery more often between uses. Partial discharge on Li-ion is fine. There is no memory and the battery does not need periodic full discharge cycles to prolong life.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom