Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This situation is shite [Serious Discussion]

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
My only issue is it took me some time before I realized there was nothing broken on my end.

Funposter

Arcane
Listen, just give Fluent his avi and name back. That's all I want. Otherwise, I might accidentally agree with something he posts.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Best admin ever. This is what an admin should be - God.

Why is he doing this? What does he want? Is he testing our faith?

A lot of questions, but only one clear fact: If you try to fuck with him, he'll send a tidal wave of piss to drown you. Because he's God.

Swigen

Arbiter
I really think if we all just demonstrate an appreciation for Australia’s contribution to metal, it will soften Pharaoh’s heart and ‘cause him to feel a little empathy about the whole situation.

Here’s Vomitor, one of the best...

Mortmal

Arcane
To celebrate one more week of codex event be sure to install ADBLOCK PLUS ! 9 shitty ads blocked ont his page only.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
OK, I find it annoying and all but gotta admit it is getting kind of amusing at this point.

Plus it's good that RPGCodex the only website that hacks itself regularly to avoid depending on unreliable hackers.

Swigen

Arbiter
Wha? Oh, pardon me, I was just watching this vid of everyone shitting their pants whilst experiencing Australia’s own PORTAL, live.

Bohr

Arcane
Wha? Oh, pardon me, I was just watching this vid of everyone shitting their pants whilst experiencing Australia’s own PORTAL, live.

Surely time to step away from the 'Tube for a bit bro...

shywn

Savant
This situation is preventing me from archiving my LP because it will look like dick.

And I'm saying this even though that LP contains a literal wall of dicks. So, yeah.

fxQXOWI.gif

Saduj

Arcane
The stuff about money is BS, nobody's living high on the hog off RPG Codex revenues. If there is any "profit" at all, it can't be worth the effort. The people who run the forum are basically providing a free service.

The only thing I don't like about what is going on is Stygian came out this week and a couple of other games I care about are approaching release. The only real rule around here that didn't concern illegal activity used to be "Don't fuck with General RPG Discussion" and that was a good rule. I can't imagine thinking this prank is so clever that it is worth fucking up the forum when interesting games are coming out. But I'm not volunteering any time here so I can't really begrudge those who do their amusement.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
Best admin ever. This is what an admin should be - God.

Why is he doing this? What does he want? Is he testing our faith?

A lot of questions, but only one clear fact: If you try to fuck with him, he'll send a tidal wave of piss to drown you. Because he's God.
Jesus Christ, dude, I'm surprised you can talk at all with that much dick crammed into your mouth.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom