Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thread rape?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mantiis said:
Are posts being removed from threads and being moved to retardo?
No. This has never happened. Anything you think you saw, you are mistaken.

DraQ

Arcane
:incline:

Remember kids, the rule of majority is what brought us Oblivion and :failureofthefreemaret: in general.

How can we be elitist and :obviously: if we're too pussified to weed out the shit plaguing the Codex itself?

CrimHead

Scholar
DraQ said:
:incline:

Remember kids, the rule of majority is what brought us Oblivion and :failureofthefreemaret: in general.

How can we be elitist and :obviously: if we're too pussified to weed out the shit plaguing the Codex itself?

Yeah, we need more quality members with scalie fetishes and a hard on for the TES series who post pics of robot unicorns sucking their disproportionately large metallic cocks whilst ejaculating rainbow colored cum. Also, they must constantly spam the :smug: emoticon. Extra KKK.

Now shut the fuck up.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
emot-iiam.gif

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
CrimHead said:
Yeah, we need more quality members with scalie fetishes and a hard on for the TES series
Stop the lies start the truths.

(Correction: he only has a hard on for Morrowind.)

DraQ

Arcane
Well, Daggerfall too. :oops:

CrimHead said:
Yeah, we need more quality members with scalie fetishes
DraQ said:
Achievement Unlocked:
Considered filthy degenerate by a scallie.
:smug:

and a hard on for the TES
CrimHead said:
TES has the potential to be one of the greatest series in gaming of all time
who post pics of robot unicorns sucking their disproportionately large metallic cocks whilst ejaculating rainbow colored cum.
Only if I have nothing better to do and find something really :retarded: to share with the rest of the fine crew of this :obviously: magazine. :smug:

Also, they must constantly spam the :smug: emoticon.
Well, I've participated in quite a few constructive discussions in RPG Design forum (a feat noticeably absent from your track record :smug: ) and intend to to participate in many more, so I feel entitled to my :smug: icons. In fact, I expect to increase their use by 250% by the end of this month.

Extra KKK.
Yes.

Now shut the fuck up.
No.

Also, :smug: .

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
DraQ said:
who post pics of robot unicorns sucking their disproportionately large metallic cocks whilst ejaculating rainbow colored cum.
Only if I have nothing better to do and find something really :retarded: to share with the rest of the fine crew
And for this you will never, ever be forgiven.

I still have nightmare because of this one you know.

At least CK has the decency to post regular links.

(OK his images are probably much, much worse, but I wouldn't know)

DraQ

Arcane
Sceptic said:
DraQ said:
Only if I have nothing better to do and find something really :retarded: to share with the rest of the fine crew
And for this you will never, ever be forgiven.

I still have nightmare because of this one you know.

At least CK has the decency to post regular links.
He does? Last time I checked he liked to spam pages of img tags filled with nothing less than guro hentai.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
CrimHead said:
robot unicorns sucking their disproportionately large metallic cocks whilst ejaculating rainbow colored cum.
link pls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom