Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tim Cain's Arcanum Technological Schematics

Diggfinger

Arcane
1609634_10202758160132389_1098732311_n.jpg

According to his Facebook, Mr. Cain recently had this booklet printed for him with all the schematics from Arcanum.
"Over the holidays, I finally put together a photo book that I have wanted to make for over ten years: Arcanum Technological Schematics. It arrived from the printer today!!!"

I wonder how much a signed copy of this would be worth in the hands of the right nerd?

- Digg

Borelli

Arcane
I don't see a technological schematic for Arcanum 2 in there.:outrage:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
If they made a sequel please god make the combat system better.

LeJosh

Savant
I would do unspeakable things to have one of those.

Arcanum 2? It'll be RTwPwTBwPB, greatest system ever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom