Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Toee:familiru bug

kisse

Novice
how do you do so you can reasly your familur from teh item slot?i summon a cat and i dont know how to realty it on the ground to fight and do stuff?

kisse

Novice
ok so you cant realese them to the ground what about other animals? i mean cant the fight? or talk? do they just stand there ther in the item slot all the time? i mean i have heard of the chiken can fight but i dont know how can you please tell me how?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Yeah, before the release they were telling stuff about how you were going to fight using your chicken familiar. But I guess it was only a joke.

Anonymous

Rangers can summon a battle-Chicken, I believe. Havent tried the Druid but I think they just get bears.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom