Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TOEE: Healing Bing... (Warning, contains spoilers)

Mikorlias

Novice
Hello!

Anyone got an idea where I can find a way to cure Bing of his insanity so the Leatherworkers can convert to St Cuthbert so Terjon will let Marek convert to the Old Faith, letting the carpenter build a new barn that Mathilde can use as her dowry to marry Filiken so Filiken's daughter can marry Marek and everyone lives happily ever after? Gods above, this game should be called Temple of Errand-Running Evil, at least at the beginning. Although, to be fair, it suffers from a natural handicap as it isn't a.) Forgotten Realms or b.) Made by Black Isle.

So, any ideas? I'm pretty desperate here, four quests depend on this pivotal thing!

Mikorlias Golendawe, 5th Level Elf Sorcerer with NICE STATS!

(PS: Oh, and Otis is overpowered- stronger than Elmo and less expensive, though if I'm gonna be fighting Hezrous, I'm gonna need him).

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The St.Cuthbert Temple. There is a cabinet on the second floor near the stairs that has a yellow potion of heal among other things. Use it on Bing.

If you don't like running errands, don't do them, they are not really important, TOEE has no shortage of exp points even after lvl 10.

Mikorlias

Novice
Thanks!

I can now actually do the only 4 quests I have left in Hommlet!

(BTW: Otis is a fool, he left me! Ah well, at least now he's missing a few gemstones :wink: )

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom