Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ToEE: Show Rolls?

Jed

Cipher
Playing ToEE again, Ironman this time around, so I want to be able to monitor every detail in combat. I never used the "show rolls" window before, so this time when I did want to use it, and I pulled it up, I was confused to see that it only lists the outcomes--either hit or miss or whatever--of each character's actions.

I looked through the options menu, but didn't see an obvious answer. Can someone tell me how to make the "show rolls" menu numerical?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Missed, hit, saved, failed, and such are links. Click on them to see detailed rolls.

Jed

Cipher
Vault Dweller said:
Missed, hit, saved, failed, and such are links. Click on them to see detailed rolls.
Oh, you're kidding right? I have to click on every record to see the math?

BTW, welcome back, VD!

Tris McCall

Novice
Vault Dweller said:

Thanks for explaining that. I was wondering the same thing.

It took me about two days of aimless wandering around the interface to figure out that you had to click on the icon to level up. The manual says "click on the portrait", and when that didn't work, I thought I had encountered one of the infamous TOEE bugs.

Anonymous

It says to click on the icon in the portrait, I think. I had the same thing when I started off. The Roll Menu thing is mentioned somewhere..

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Yet, peopel say TOEE's interface is great. Ha. However, i do say, I do liek the fact you can get access to how a result occurs. It just be better as an interface whole if it didn't involve a billion (exaggeration) clicks to do. And, oh, btw, I have started a new game of TOEE. Interesting to say the least...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom