Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TOEE-style CRPG development

biggestboss

Liturgist
Microprogress update:

Continuing my neverending desire to keep putting off turn based combat implementation, I have implemented NPC waypointing and states that trigger off of dialogue changes. Talking to the Debug NPC and choosing the correct dialogue will now trigger her to stop patrolling her waypoints and switch to ambient dialogue when you next talk to her.

I also renamed my test party NPCs to my three new favorite people.

Jack_Deth

Augur
Patron
Insert Title Here
Nice work. It actually reminds me that ToEE allows characters to run through each other. That was one of the things that always bothered me in what is otherwise the best translation of the D&D ruleset in a video game.

overly excitable young man

Looks great! I'm already excited about every minor update.
Incline comes in little steps.

biggestboss

Liturgist
Thanks. I've actually paused development on this because I recently got into developing games for VR/Oculus Quest which is decline.

overly excitable young man

That's sad. But you surely will continue after the pause. You will.
I can feel it.
Have fun with the VR stuff in the meantime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom