Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline ***Top 4 Computer Games*** (from a Thulean Perspective)

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alright, I'll just basically lift summarize the video for those of you who don't want to read a few bullet points in video form.

1. Combat Mission Generation 1 Realism, authenticity, replay-ability and the scenario editor gave it the top spot. Thought Generation 2 was "terrible in comparison." Only stopped playing Gen 1 when his computer was no longer compatible (post XP) "I MISS YOU COMBAT MISSION!"

2. Morrowind: Vast open world, RPG elements, freedom of choice. Didn't like Oblivion; lack of RPG elements and inclusion of "level-scaling" ruined it. Never bothered to try Skyrim "I don't like action games."

3. Deus Ex: Conspiracy theory theme, freedom of choice, SLOW PACE gave it a lot of replay-ability.

4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl: atmosphere, theme, setting and gameplay were great. Varg loved the exploration and underground locations that he felt were lacking in the sequels.

"Because newer computer games are all SJW crap with a focus on presentation rather than contents, I no longer play computer games."

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
2011_06_21.jpg
Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
What a garbage fucking thread. I am ashamed to bump this.
Reminder that Varg is a nigger who leeches off welfare and has an autist wife.

Tigranes

Arcane
1. Don't watch retarded video game youtubers.

2. Don't post retarded video game youtubes.

3. Don't post retarded 'top XXXX' lists.

4. Don't.

bataille

Arcane
At first I wanted to make a joke about how this is Varg Vikernes that plays games, but then I realised it is actually Varg Vikernes, and he plays games. Almost made a grave mistake right there.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
INCLINED post fantadomat, truly exemplary and innovative. By 2019 we will all be posting top 5 lists.

mbv123

Arbiter
Vargie will go senile and they'll want to get back at him for keeping them sheltered into his LARPing during their childhood.
It's inevitable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom