Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TOR Beta

Mantiis

Cipher
One of you people got into it surely. Please post impressions.

Danke.

mister_matt

Educated
I'd like to hear about PvP in this game. I read an article on Rock Paper Shotgun about the PvP and it wasn't very descriptive. Is it instanced? Is it open? How large are the battles? The game looks a little bland as far as character advancement goes. There aren't all that many classes to choose from. Are you able to reapply points in your skill tree?

Angthoron

Arcane
It's a WoW clone with a storyfagging (instanced/phased) focus from what it looks like. I tried applying to beta but they needed shit like telephones and addresses and the likes and I told them to piss off, so no beta here.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
You might find some stuff here:
http://leakerz.net/
However if you'd use common sense you'd realize the game sucks.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Angthoron said:
It's a WoW clone with a storyfagging (instanced/phased) focus from what it looks like. I tried applying to beta but they needed shit like telephones and addresses and the likes and I told them to piss off, so no beta here.
Are you telling me, you don't have a pseudo-persona to use for that kind of stuff? I'm at least 5 people, so far...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom